Being Human Quotes
Not the only difference is instead of two monsters, there's three. What?!Sally
I'm from the future.Sally
- Permalink: I'm from the future.
Oh my God bangs! It looks good... looks good on you face.Sally
- Permalink: Oh my God bangs! It looks good... looks good on you face.
Who talks to somebody they love like that? I should have never said yes to you Danny. I should have never said yes to any of this!Sally
How could I forgive you when I don't think you fully understand what you've done?Suzanna
Did you ever stop to think this might be a little too much for me to deal with? I mean it took mom ten years to convince me hamburgers came from cows.Robbie
Sally: I can't. I've just already hurt too many people. I couldn't sacrifice some random soul, even for Robbie.
Donna: That is the first sensible thing you have said since I ate you.
- Permalink: That is the first sensible thing you have said since I ate you.
Robbie: Any particular reason these two can see me?
Nora: We're werewolves.
- Permalink: We're werewolves.
You said you liked feeling strong. That was not strength or control. That was a vicious killer. I see that now. Do you?Nora
No. Susanna is my long dead wife who I just found out has been living the last 200 years as a vampire. Kind of thing.Aidan
Susanna: Well you do live with two wolves and a ghost. What kind of freak are you?
Aidan: A homeless one. The wolves are moving out.
- Permalink: A homeless one. The wolves are moving out.
Hold on. There were a couple fires. There was the one when Danny tried to burn us down and there was the one when Bishop came bursting through the window like the Kool-Aid guy...Josh
Every human spends a night or two on the dark side and regrets it. But what if you only exist - on the dark side?Josh
- Permalink: Every human spends a night or two on the dark side and regrets i...
We're all hiding something, aren't we? From the moment we wake, look in that little mirror, all we do is spin our little lies.Josh
- Permalink: We're all hiding something, aren't we? From the moment we wake, ...