Army Wives Season 5 Quotes
Chase: Best wedding ever?
Pamela: Hardest to forget, anyway.
- Permalink: Best wedding ever? Hardest to forget, anyway.
Hey, you only get married twice, right?Chase
- Permalink: Hey, you only get married twice, right?
Apparently, Charleston is the number two wedding destination in this country. Who knew?Pamela
- Permalink: Apparently, Charleston is the number two wedding destination in ...
Heck, Trevor doesn't even have to know Whit was ever here!Roxy
- Permalink: Heck, Trevor doesn't even have to know Whit was ever here!
Pamela: Okay, you win. We're having a wedding.
Roxy: Yay! See, I knew you'd come around if I nagged you enough.
Pamela: Actually, smartass, it was Katie. She's nuts about a big wedding, she downloaded all this stuff and I just can't disappoint her.
- Permalink: Okay, you win. We're having a wedding. Yay! See, I knew you'd ...
Roland: You were right, about Jeremy. A doctor is not supposed to get so caught up with one patient.
Joan: He wasn't just any patient.
Roland: No, I was really looking forward to watching his life unfold, you know.
Joan: You helped him.
Roland: You helped him.
Joan: Maybe you should start believing it.
Roland: I'm trying.
- Permalink: You were right, about Jeremy. A doctor is not supposed to get so...
Roxy: Are you saying I made a mistake?
Trevor: All I'm saying is I'm glad we don't have to find out.
- Permalink: Are you saying I made a mistake? All I'm saying is I'm glad we...
Frank: Roland, Denise and I are both very thankful for what you did for Jeremy. You know, I know I, I made some mistakes with the boy growing up. I think he enlisted to prove something to me, you know.
Roland: Maybe. The first time.
Frank: Yeah, that first tour man, that was tough on him. And, a buddy getting killed like that. I just didn't see how bad he was hurtin' when he got home. We almost lost him then, and I think we would have, if it hadn't been for you.
Roland: I was just doin' my job Frank.
Frank: No, no, you went above and beyond. 'Cause that second tour, he was a different man. He was proud, he was confident and you did that.
Roland: He did all the work.
Frank: Well, I will always treasure that time we had together in Afghanistan. I got to know my son. I didn't know it was for a little while. I am very grateful.
- Permalink: Roland, Denise and I are both very thankful for what you did for...
Denise: You want to get back there so you can lose yourself in that damn war.
Frank: Is that what you think?
Denise: It's the truth. That's what men do. You leave and let the women stay behind to bury the dead and care for the rest.
Frank: If you think this is easy, then you don't know me at all.
- Permalink: You want to get back there so you can lose yourself in that damn...