Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Claudia Joy, I am leader of the 23rd airborne. A leader stays in front of his troops. You know that. We can celebrate tomorrow.Michael
- Permalink: Claudia Joy, I am leader of the 23rd airborne. A leader stays in...
What's to think about? He's your son.Roxy
- Permalink: What's to think about? He's your son.
Roxy: Please forgive me.
Trevor: I was afraid I was losing you. I thought you were trying to replace me.
Trevor: I thought you didn't need me any more.
Roxy: That would never happen, ever.
Trevor: I love you.
Roxy: I love you, so much, sometimes I can't even breathe.
- Permalink: Please forgive me. I was afraid I was losing you. I thought yo...
We all make mistakes, Roxy. Believe me. Look, what I've learned is you have to see things from your soldier's point of view. Now I'm not saying that what you did is the same as what I did to Frank, but you hurt your husband and you hurt your marriage, and you have to admit that if you want to make things better. You have to be honest with yourself and then you can be honest with him, and hope he understands.Denise
- Permalink: We all make mistakes, Roxy. Believe me. Look, what I've learned ...
Joan: I know it's crazy, but I feel like he's already ours. Like he was meant to be a part of our family.
Roland: Yeah, I like him too, Joan. But, uh, are we really prepared to raise a child with HIV?
- Permalink: I know it's crazy, but I feel like he's already ours. Like he wa...
Roxy: Look, I have told you that nothing happened. I do not understand why you don't get that.
Trevor: You don't get that every man in my unit thinks that my wife screwed around behind my back?
Roxy: But you know that I didn't!
Trevor: Do I?
- Permalink: Look, I have told you that nothing happened. I do not understand...
Frank: Now hold it right there. Are you about to blame your piss poor conduct on your wife? Did your wife tell you to go out drinking last night? Did your wife tell you to oversleep this morning?
Trevor: No sir.
Frank: No. That's an excuse I expect to hear from a Private, not an NCO. Certainly not a Silver Star recipient.
- Permalink: Now hold it right there. Are you about to blame your piss poor c...
Frank: You know Sargent, as a rule, I don't enjoy having to clean puke off my boots.
Trevor: No sir.
- Permalink: You know Sargent, as a rule, I don't enjoy having to clean puke ...
Michael: I know what you did.
Chandler: Then I owe you an apology.
Michael: Save it. You took advantage of my wife in a vulnerable moment. You disrespected her. You disrespected our marriage. You disrespected me. And unlike Claudia Joy, I don't believe for a second you wouldn't do it again if you had the chance. Now I trust my wife, but I don't trust you. Try it again, and next time you won't see me comin.'
- Permalink: I know what you did. Then I owe you an apology. Save it. You...
Social Worker: Dr. Burton, I know you mean well, but you can't be Bobby's foster parents.
Joan: Why not?
Social Worker: Your husband is treating Bobby's mother. It's an obvious conflict of interest. Doctor has mother declared unfit and takes her son.
Roland: It's not like that.
Social Worker: Try explaining that to a judge.
- Permalink: Dr. Burton, I know you mean well, but you can't be Bobby's foste...
Claudia Joy: So what are you gonna do today?
Michael: I'm going to go to the office for half a day. Then I think I'll have a beer and watch the game.
Claudia Joy: What game?
Michael: No idea. What season is it? Baseball? Basketball?
- Permalink: So what are you gonna do today? I'm going to go to the office ...
Whit: If he come's home and I'm here, he might think that you and I....
Roxy: Oh, he'll definitely think you and I... There was already talk after last time you were here.
Whit: But nothin' happened.
- Permalink: If he come's home and I'm here, he might think that you and I......