Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Ziva: Okay, so how many amendments to the Constitution?
Gibbs: The Bill of Rights is the first 10, prohibition is 18. I'm guessing 23.
Gibbs: Nobody likes a smart ass, David.
- Permalink: Okay, so how many amendments to the Constitution? The Bill of ...
Ziva: Slow drivers.
Tony: Bad drivers.
Ziva: What is so hard? You go as fast as possible, when something gets in your way, you turn.
Tony: You're quoting Better Off Dead. I told you to watch that.
- Permalink: Slow drivers. Bad drivers. What is so hard? You go as fast a...
Tony: It's a remote control receiver?
McGee: Yes, it is.
Ziva: What is the range?
McGee: Almost a kilometer.
Tony: I don't speak Canadian. How far is that?
- Permalink: It's a remote control receiver? Yes, it is. What is the rang...
Tony: Baby, I'm amazed. A maze of maize.
Tony: Maize. It's the Indian word for corn.
Ziva: The Indian word for corn is maki.
Tony: Not Indians from India! Indians from, you know, here!
Ziva: Well if they were Indians from here then we would be called American Indians, you dork.
Tony: They'd be called Native Americans, Miss Citizenship Test.
- Permalink: Baby, I'm amazed. A maze of maize. What?! Maize. It's the In...
Ziva: Just ignore him. He's like an annoying bug. Eventually he'll just go away.
McGee: Ziva, it's been five years. Trust me, he's not going anywhere.
- Permalink: Just ignore him. He's like an annoying bug. Eventually he'll jus...
Ziva: Look, I'm sure we're not the only ones that need to be rescued. Plus, things could be a lot worse.
McGee: Yeah, how's that?
Ziva: We could be stuck here with Tony.
- Permalink: Look, I'm sure we're not the only ones that need to be rescued. ...
McGee: Lee Wuan Kai: North Korean assassin, one time fanatical nationalist, credited with 27 targeted hits in seven countries, dozens more by association -
Tony: She likes quiet walks on the beach, laughing with friends and playing Frisbee with her Cocker Spaniel Rufus.
Ziva: It does not say that.
Tony: Well it might as well.
- Permalink: North Korean assassin, one time fanatical nationalist, credited ...
Tony: Well, you're off on your own, Ziva. I'm already enlightened. I know exactly where I am. It may not be pretty, but I am DiNozzo. Hear me roar.
Ziva: Like an elephant.
- Permalink: Well, you're off on your own, Ziva. I'm already enlightened. I k...
Ziva: This is Gibbs' boat.
Abby: This is the crime scene! It was flown here on a C130 cargo plane along with two bodies and all the evidence, and now it is mine. It is all mine! So I can figure out the mystery!
McGee: What mystery? Who the dead guys were?
Ziva: Or who killed them.
Tony: Or how they ended up on the boat.
Abby: Sure, you guys should work on that! While I figure out how he got it out of the basement!
- Permalink: This is Gibbs' boat. This is the crime scene! It was flown her...
McGee: Look at this. Two ply, double roll, top tuck with a thirty foot vertical climb. This kid has got an arm! Perfect drapage and good trunk to top ratio. It's very impressive.
Ziva: I do not understand the humor or the art.
McGee: It's a cultural thing. Tony would tell you.
- Permalink: Look at this. Two ply, double roll, top tuck with a thirty foot ...
Ziva: You cannot even work your email properly! You always reply to all. It drives me absolutely nuts! You know, when it comes to computers, you are almost as incompetent as Gib - [looks around]
Tony: You thought Gibbs was behind you. You know why? Because sneaky people expect sneakiness. It's a vicious circle.
- Permalink: You cannot even work your email properly! You always reply to al...
You cannot trust a man whose loyalty has a price.
- Permalink: You cannot trust a man whose loyalty has a price.