Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
[to Emily] I would love to stay and chat, but I have less boring people to talk to.
- Permalink: I would love to stay and chat, but I have less boring people to talk to.
Pascal: You're tracking her.
Victoria: I'm hunting her.
- Permalink: I'm hunting her.
Victoria: You've been bluffing since you stepped foot in the Hamptons. Why stop now?
Emily: Well, maybe I like to throw you off your game.
- Permalink: Well, maybe I like to throw you off your game.
Oh, I just love the opera. You never know what performance you're going to get.
Keep your distance, Pascal. This dress may touch my body, but you'll never be so lucky.
Victoria: What, no snappy rejoinder?
Nolan: None needed. You let me help break your heart.
- Permalink: None needed. You let me help break your heart.
Victoria: Do you have any idea what your spiteful retaliation did to my son?
Nolan: Hopefully created an irreparable rift between you two.
- Permalink: Hopefully created an irreparable rift between you two.
Patrick: Standing there tonight watching my father die, what is wrong with us?
Victoria: We're victims of our world.
- Permalink: We're victims of our world.
[to Patrick] The truth, I didn't know what to do with it. Withholding it from you caused such anguish, but how could revealing it not cause you more?
If you're trying to build a bridge between us, Emily, here's a tip--stay on your side of the river.
[to Emily] Fate can be so cruel.
- Permalink: Fate can be so cruel.
It's a terrible feeling, betraying someone you love. And I'm so pleased that you finally get to experience the sensation yourself.