Temperance Brennan Quotes
Angela: There's this country-western bar outside of town. It's got this bull that we can ride, and there's line dancing, and there's these hot guys in chaps, and some of them aren't even gay.
Brennan: I do like horses so I will feel very comfortable there.
- Permalink: I do like horses so I will feel very comfortable there.
Booth: Are you saying he came in a can?
Brennan: Most definitely.
Caroline: This is why I only buy free-range.
- Permalink: This is why I only buy free-range.
Booth: You're really quiet.
Brennan: Because I'm not talking.
Booth: That must be it.
- Permalink: That must be it.
Brennan: Beaten, shot, and possibly drowned. This is very interesting.
Camille: You've clearly been bored.
- Permalink: You've clearly been bored.
You are not on loan to anyone, Mr. Bray. You belong to me. [To Cam] Was that tactless?
Brennan: I don't agree.
Booth: Right, of course you don't. Because, you know, tact is not your strong suit.
Brennan: It's our job to make the world a better place for our children. Don't you think that's possible?
Dr. Perez: I envy you your optimism.
- Permalink: I envy you your optimism.
Brennan: I find it's best not to be overly confident.
Dr. Perez: I was not aware you knew any other way to be.
- Permalink: I was not aware you knew any other way to be.
Relaxing makes me tense.
- Permalink: Relaxing makes me tense.