Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Brennan: You just said you were having sex when you were sixteen.
Booth: That's different!
Brennan: Oh, so there's a double standard?
Booth: Of course! You know what, Cam needs to shut that down.
Brennan: I said that Michelle should wait until she's at least seventeen and a half.
Booth: Is that how old you were?
Brennan: No, I was 22.
- Permalink: You just said you were having sex when you were sixteen. That'...
Clark [with a Southern accent]: Well, is it all right if I get a drink of water, boss? You know, it's awful hot out there, and them tools is mighty heavy.
Brennan: Of course you can get water. Why are you talking like that?
Clark: Nevermind. I'll go.
- Permalink: Well, is it all right if I get a drink of water, boss? You know,...
Clark: I'm more of a lab rat, Dr. Brennan. Perhaps somebody more outdoorsy would be better.
Brennan: Clark, if there's spinal damage that corresponds to the compression fractures on the long bones, we could have cause of death. I need those bones. You're the most qualified. Don't scratch your neck with the gloves!
- Permalink: I'm more of a lab rat, Dr. Brennan. Perhaps somebody more outdoo...
Bones: Didn't your book for imbeciles teach you how to avoid injury?
Booth: No, the bookstore they ran out of copies, and it's book for dummies, not book for imbeciles.
- Permalink: Didn't your book for imbeciles teach you how to avoid injury? ...
Booth: You know, Bones, I'm ... I'm glad that, uh ... we don't have any secrets between each other.
Bones: Yeah. I like that.
Booth: I mean if we have something on our mind we just, we just share it.
Bones: Sure. Even with all of the financial and intellectual contradictions I, still feel close to you.
Booth: Right, because you know, none of that really matters anyway.
Bones: Sometimes looking at it through your eyes, I believe that.
- Permalink: You know, Bones, I'm ... I'm glad that, uh ... we don't have any...
Brennan: Shouldn't we be honest with each other?
Booth: We're honest! I mean, aren't you? I mean, I am.
Brennan: So you have no problem with me making so much more money than you.
Booth: No. Well, yeah, but it's - it's a little weird. I mean, you're loaded. You're really loaded, and you still don't even have a flat screen. That's just kind of weird, to be honest. It's a little French, if you ask me.
- Permalink: Shouldn't we be honest with each other? We're honest! I mean, ...
Sweets: Do you want my advice?
Sweets: Okay, if you really want to help Booth, you should let him teach you about plumbing.
Brennan: I'm a wealthy, accomplished woman. Why would I want to learn a menial skill?
Sweets: Well, for Booth, so he can regain whatever he feels he's lost. I think, for once, it would be beneficial if you were the student.
- Permalink: Do you want my advice? Okay, if you really want to help Booth,...
Avalon: You two are gonna keep doing things as usual.
Booth: Sometimes you gotta settle for second best.
Avalon: By the way, my cards tell me this all works out eventually.
Booth: Oh. Really?
Bones: What works out eventually?
- Permalink: You two are gonna keep doing things as usual. Sometimes you go...
Well, they gave me medication. So I feel how I imagine people of average intelligence feel, all the time.Bones
- Permalink: Well, they gave me medication. So I feel how I imagine people of...
Avalon: The riddle you can't solve is how ... somebody could love you.
Bones: Well I'm, beautiful and very intelligent.
Avalon: The answer to the question that you're afraid to say out loud is ... yes. He knows the truth of you, and he is dazzled by that truth.
- Permalink: The riddle you can't solve is how ... somebody could love you. ...
Bones: What did you want to tell me?
Booth: That I love you... In a professional, 'atta girl' kind of way.
Bones: 'Atta girl' kind of way? Right back at'cha Booth. I love you too. 'Atta Boy.'
- Permalink: What did you want to tell me? That I love you... In a professi...
Avalon: The man whose life you saved is really excited to see you again.
Brennan: No, I don't save lives. People are already dead when I get to them.
- Permalink: The man whose life you saved is really excited to see you again....