Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Stefan: Caroline did a little bit of math.
Stefan: Relax, she had a calculator.
- Permalink: Relax, she had a calculator.
You're my brother. I'm not gonna give up on you. I never will.
- Permalink: Brotherly Love
Come on, Damon. You think I'm afraid of a Ripper? I invented the word.
- Permalink: Come on, Damon. You think I'm afraid of a Ripper? I invented the word.
I mean I've seen Damon at his worst Caroline and I actually think he enjoys the way it makes him feel. It's like the more pain he can cause, the more reasons there are for people to hate him. He wants to confirm everyone's lowest expectations of him.
Stefan: Come on Damon, you're better than this.
Damon: On the contrary brother, I'm better like this.
- Permalink: On the contrary brother, I'm better like this.
So Elena breaks up with you and your first instinct is to go on a killing spree. Could you be any more predictable?
Elena/Katherine: Isn't this weird for you?
Stefan: It's incredibly weird. But I know my brother, and I know he's better with you than without you.
This is my "you're being a dick" face."
- Permalink: This is my "you're being a dick" face."
Katherine: I don't deserve to be loved.
Stefan: You deserve to feel peace.
- Permalink: You deserve to feel peace.
Katherine Pierce's chickens come home to roost in the form of chickens. That's kind of brilliant.
Stefan: Aren’t you a drama major? What do you know about PTSD.
Caroline: Well I know that you tried to deal with it your own way and you failed so now, we’re gonna try it my way.
Silas needs to die. And I need to be the one to kill him. End of story.
- Permalink: Silas needs to die. And I need to be the one to kill him. End of story.