Seeley Booth Quotes
OK. Take a hike bug boy.
- Permalink: OK. Take a hike bug boy.
Booth: Once you start with the math you don't stop, right?
Bones: I think everyone's like that, don't you?
Booth: Yeah, I think so, definitely. Go math! Math people forever, right?
- Permalink: Once you start with the math you don't stop, right? I think ev...
Bones: Now you don't have to unfold and refold a map.
Booth: Wait a second, I like maps. What's wrong with maps?
Bones: Well, maps cannot tell you the amount of traffic to expect en route to your destination. See? Now we can relax and talk about interesting things.
Booth: This is not how the cowboys settled this country.
- Permalink: Now you don't have to unfold and refold a map. Wait a second, ...
Bones: I know exactly why I love you.
Booth: Okay, why don't you give me your top three reasons.
Bones: First, you love me. Second, you love Christine. Third, you..
Booth: Get's mysterious right?
Bones: No, let me gather my thoughts.
Booth: That's exactly why we have music and poetry, Bones.
Bones: Third, your physicality is remarkable. Now you give three of your top reasons for loving me.
Booth: I don't have reasons.
Bones: I think what you just said is very romantic.
- Permalink: I know exactly why I love you. Okay, why don't you give me you...
Booth: You made one big mistake.
Suspect: Yeah, what was that?
Booth: You pissed off my partner here.
- Permalink: You made one big mistake. Yeah, what was that? You pissed of...
[to suspect] She's gonna find something. She always does.
- Permalink: She's gonna find something. She always does.
Bones: Sweets has trust issues involving finding a home. Since he grew up an orphan, the anger he's sublimated has paralyzed him from developing a healthy perspective on what having a home means. That made him bond with us and our home so he didn't have to deal with his own emotional insecurities.
Booth: Bones shoots from the outside! Three points!
Sweets: Where's that psychobabble coming from?
Booth: Well, you left one of your psychobabble books in our bathroom.
- Permalink: Sweets has trust issues involving finding a home. Since he grew ...
Booth: We believe a line between home and work is important.
Sweets: I have a hard time believing Dr. Brennan can talk about anything else.
- Permalink: We believe a line between home and work is important. I have a...
Bones: I've spent so much time trying to control my life. I thought it meant that I was strong, but I was just afraid.
Booth: Afraid of what?
Bones: I dug out remains from the rubble at the towers. For two weeks, I was methodical. A scientist. I did what was asked of me. I did my job. I never shed a tear. I was proud of that. All these years, I've never let myself deal with it.
Booth: Bones, we all deal with things in our own way.
Bones: I could avoid it all before. I had no one in my life. But now I think of those people, and I think of you. Any one of them, it could've been you.
- Permalink: I've spent so much time trying to control my life. I thought it ...
[to Bones] When it comes to coaching, Phil Jackson has nothing on you.
- Permalink: When it comes to coaching, Phil Jackson has nothing on you.
For years Tim Murphy was homeless. He was forgotten. He was one of those people on the streets that we try not to look at because the sight of them is just too painful. But we're all cut from the same cloth. Tim knew that. He knew just how connected all of us are. He knew that if it wasn't for his three buddies, that Tim wouldn't be alive on September 11th to save the lives of Diane, Warren, and James. And we wouldn't be able to tell Tim's son that Tim didn't die a broken man living on the streets, Sean, but he was as brave and noble as the rest of us. We lay him to rest today a hero.
- Permalink: For years Tim Murphy was homeless. He was forgotten. He was one ...
Booth: I beat up bad guys, and I leap over things.
Sweets: You're describing Superman.
- Permalink: I beat up bad guys, and I leap over things. You're describing ...
Want more Bones?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!