Seeley Booth Quotes
Booth: Are you saying he came in a can?
Brennan: Most definitely.
Caroline: This is why I only buy free-range.
- Permalink: This is why I only buy free-range.
Booth: You're really quiet.
Brennan: Because I'm not talking.
Booth: That must be it.
- Permalink: That must be it.
Murder is bad enough, but soccer? That's anti-American.
- Permalink: Murder is bad enough, but soccer? That's anti-American.
Brennan: I don't agree.
Booth: Right, of course you don't. Because, you know, tact is not your strong suit.
Booth: So what do you think happens now?
Brennan: Everything that happens next.
- Permalink: So what do you think happens now? Everything that happens next...
Booth: I worked really, really hard on my vows, but you know, now that we're here, look, um, hey. Do you remember the last time that we were here? Standing right around in this spot? It was right in the beginning before we really knew each other. I was trying to get away from you because you were irritating me and, uh, you chased me down, and you caught up to me and I said to you 'listen, I just have to get all my ducks in a row' and you said to me--
Brennan: I can be a duck.
Booth: Yeah. You know we had been chasing each other for a long time. Chasing each other through wars and serial killers and ghosts and snakes. And now chasing you has been the smartest thing that I have ever done in my life. And being chased by you has been my greatest joy. But now, we, uh, we don't have to chase each other anymore because we caught each other.
- Permalink: I worked really, really hard on my vows, but you know, now that ...
Max: I'm sure you know how happy I am for both of you and Booth, it's my fatherly duty to tell you that if you do anything to hurt my little girl, I'll kill you.
Booth: Thanks, Max, for all of this.
- Permalink: I'm sure you know how happy I am for both of you and Booth, it's...
Sweets: You ready, Booth?
Booth: I've been ready for years.
- Permalink: You ready, Booth? I've been ready for years.
Booth: Bones, I would wear elephant tusks on my head and have a squirrel monkey do the wedding ceremony if that's what you wanted.
Brennan: You really don't care?
Brennan: Neither do I. As long as you're there. We've waited long enough.
Booth: We have.
- Permalink: Bones, I would wear elephant tusks on my head and have a squirre...