Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Why don't you use that big scientific brains of yours to just believe what I'm saying to you is true.Booth [to Brennan]
- Permalink: Why don't you use that big scientific brains of yours to just be...
Booth [to Brennan]: What makes us human bones is that we can feel compassion and regret.
Brennan: I can tell this is really important to you, why?
Booth: Because I know what kind of person you are, and I think it's time you let other people in on your little secret.
- Permalink: What makes us human bones is that we can feel compassion and reg...
Booth: Wouldn't you like to be normal person like the rest of us who doesn't paralyze people?
Brennan : People who tell the truth have always endured scrutiny for their honesty...it's my duty.
- Permalink: Wouldn't you like to be normal person like the rest of us who do...
Hannah: I-I can't imagine going from being a woman to being a mom.
Booth: When Parker was born, everything changed in my life, everything.
Hodgins: Like what?
Angela: Everything. Everything means everything.
- Permalink: I-I can't imagine going from being a woman to being a mom. Whe...
Brennan: I made a mistake.
Booth: Nah, I told you my opinion, I mean, you got it right.
Brennan: Not everything. She died with regrets.
Booth: Come on, Bones, everybody has regrets.
Brennan: I heard her, you know? Micah says that all we get are these (she laughs) dim, staticky messages from the universe.
Booth: Who's this Micah guy?
Brennan The night watchman, but he attends a lot of lectures. Anyway, the point is she never gave him a chance.
Brennan: No, no, the helicopter pilot. He offered himself to her, but she never gave him a chance. That was her regret. (Booth looks at her aware that she's talking about him) I got the signal, Booth. I don't wanna have any regrets.
Booth: (Booth takes his time answering) Um, I'm with someone, (Brennan nods in a defeated way) Bones. And, uh, Hannah? She's not a consolation prize. I love her. (Brennan begins sobbing) You know, the last thing I wanna do is hurt you, but those are the facts.
Brennan: (in tears) I understand. I missed my chance. My whole world turned upside down. I can adjust.
Booth: I did.
Brennan: Yes, you did.
- Permalink: I made a mistake. Nah, I told you my opinion, I mean, you got ...
Booth: Bones, what are you doing here?
Brennan: What are you doing?
Booth: I don't know; following you to a bad part of town and saving your life. You know, the usual. Your turn.
- Permalink: Bones, what are you doing here? What are you doing? I don't ...
Booth: The point is, like, they have to meet sometime, right?
Sweets: Well, yeah, if your relationship with Hannah is serious, then
Booth: It is serious.
Sweets: I wasn't questioning that
Booth: It sounded like you were.
Sweets: No, I wasn't.
Booth: Well, it's serious.
Sweets: Then they have to meet.
- Permalink: The point is, like, they have to meet sometime, right? Well, y...
Hannah: I don't want to mess anything up between you and your son.
Booth: Look, I love you, all right? He's gonna love you, too. And don't think of him as a kid. Just think of him as a short guy who who's not allowed to drink.
- Permalink: I don't want to mess anything up between you and your son. Loo...
Booth: I don't know. How am I supposed to know?
Sweets: Years of experience? The perspective of age?
Booth: (sighs) Age. How is it I went to sleep Han Solo, and I woke up Obi-Wan Kenobi?
- Permalink: I don't know. How am I supposed to know? Years of experience? ...
Brennan: Booth, you've been shot and beaten, and jumped out of airplanes. The skeletal damage alone is
Booth: Oh, God, I'm falling apart.
Brennan: You're fine. It's your skeleton that's falling apart.
- Permalink: Booth, you've been shot and beaten, and jumped out of airplanes....
Booth: He wasn't on the Missing Persons Database, so it means no one was missing him.
Brennan: You have a very strange tendency to state the obvious.
- Permalink: He wasn't on the Missing Persons Database, so it means no one wa...
Hannah: Don't worry, Seeley, I'm fine.
Booth: You got shot, Hannah, you're not fine.
Hannah: I've been shot before. So have you, right?
Booth: It's not like you build up an immunity to gunshot wounds.
- Permalink: Don't worry, Seeley, I'm fine. You got shot, Hannah, you're no...