Richard Webber Quotes
It's the past, and you don't have to defend it.
- Permalink: It's the past, and you don't have to defend it.
Webber: I think I'm too late.
Bailey: No such thing.
- Permalink: No such thing.
I think she’s more than you bargained for, but I think when the world gives you more than you bargained for, you usually end up glad you got it.
Shane: What'd I miss?
Richard: The pow.
- Permalink: The pow.
So, you're the panty police now?
- Permalink: So, you're the panty police now?
Richard: Are you cooking?
Meredith: Is that so preposterous?
Richard: Do you want a straight answer?
- Permalink: Do you want a straight answer?
It's a miracle I'm here. Kepner's a terrible driver!
- Permalink: It's a miracle I'm here. Kepner's a terrible driver!
We just want to survive the storm. We pray, please God, just get me to the other side. We never imagine what it will be like until we get there. What if when the storm passes, nothing's left? I always said I could handle anything. I was wrong, but I was right about one thing. I was right about this.
- Permalink: We just want to survive the storm. We pray, please God, just get...
We're all going to die. We don't get much say over how or when, but we do get to decide how we're gonna live. So, do it. Decide. Is this the life you want to live? Is this the person you want to love? Is this the best you can be? Can you be stronger? Kinder? More Compassionate? Decide. Breathe in. Breathe out and decide.
- Permalink: We're all going to die. We don't get much say over how or when, ...
Your job is to cooperate.
- Permalink: Your job is to cooperate.
You want him to step up, but the steps are too high.
- Permalink: You want him to step up, but the steps are too high.
When did you become such a kiss ass?
- Permalink: When did you become such a kiss ass?
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."Meredith (closing voiceover)
- Permalink: Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without y...
Lexie: [narrating] Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks different on everyone.
Mark: It isn't just death we have to grieve. It's life. It's loss. It's change.
Alex: And when we wonder why it has to suck so much sometimes, has to hurt so bad. The thing we gotta try to remember is that it can turn on a dime.
Izzie: That's how you stay alive. When it hurts so much you can't breathe, that's how you survive.
Derek: By remembering that one day, somehow, impossibly, you won't feel this way. It won't hurt this much.
Bailey: Grief comes in its own time for everyone, in its own way.
Owen: So the best we can do, the best anyone can do, is try for honesty.
Meredith: The really crappy thing, the very worst part of grief is that you can't control it.
Arizona: The best we can do is try to let ourselves feel it when it comes.
Callie: And let it go when we can.
Meredith: The very worst part is that the minute you think you're past it, it starts all over again.
Cristina: And always, every time, it takes your breath away.
Meredith: There are five stages of grief. They look different on all of us, but there are always five.
- Permalink: Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks differe...