Sheldon: Quick poll: PS4 or Xbox One? Raj.
Raj: Uh, Xbox One.
Howard: Both great.
Bernadette: I like the Wii.
Sheldon: Thanks, Grandma
- Permalink: Thanks, Grandma
Penny: Okay, look, here, page 58. I oil-wrestle an orangutan
in a bikini.
Leonard: Just to clarify, which one of you is wearing the bikini?
Penny: Both of us.
Leonard: So it's a family film.
- Permalink: So it's a family film.
Penny: Next time I get pulled over for a speeding ticket, here come the waterworks.
Sheldon [running to bathroom]: Here come the waterworks!
Leonard: Aren't you gonna ask?
Penny: What is this, my first day?
- Permalink: What is this, my first day?
Penny: Who's the murderer?
Raj: Any question but that.
Penny: Sorry ... hey, who's not the murderer?
- Permalink: Sorry ... hey, who's not the murderer?
Penny: Are you going to lay on the floor and pretend to be dead all night?
Stuart: What do you think I'd do at home?
- Permalink: What do you think I'd do at home?
Penny: This isn't your car.
Leonard: I know. I thought we'd take yours.
- Permalink: I know. I thought we'd take yours.
Penny: I'm sorry, is the fact that my life's falling apart interfering with your board game?
Sheldon: It is.
- Permalink: It is.
Penny: Okay, I don't think Meryl Streep ever had to say (deep voice): "Must keep gorilla hands from killing again."
Raj: If she did, it would be amazing. That woman can do no wrong.
- Permalink: If she did, it would be amazing. That woman can do no wrong.
Sheldon: No, I've changed. Like the frog who's put in a pot of water that's heated so gradually he doesn't realize he's boiling to death.
Penny: Or you're the frog who's been kissed by a princess and turned into a prince.
Leonard: Or, you're just a tall, annoying frog.
- Permalink: Or, you're just a tall, annoying frog.
Sheldon: I have spent years turning this lump of clay into an acceptable conduit for my will, and then you came along and reshaped him, with your newfangled ideas and your fancy genitals.
Penny: Are you gonna let him talk to me like this?
Leonard: "Fancy" sounds like a compliment.
- Permalink: "Fancy" sounds like a compliment.
Leonard: Waah. I don't want a table!
- Permalink: Waah. I don't want a table!
Leonard: In fact, if you want, we can do it right here on Sheldon's spot.
Penny: That is the least sexy thing anyone's ever said to me.
- Permalink: That is the least sexy thing anyone's ever said to me.
Penny: Here's a question-- as an alien pretending to be human, are you planning to engage in any post-prom mating rituals with Amy?
Sheldon: There are post-prom mating rituals?
Penny: Not always. Unless your date drives a van with an air mattress, then always.
Sheldon: Well, if it's part of the prom experience, then I'm open to it.
Penny: You're kidding.
Sheldon: I may be an alien, but I have urges.If Amy wants to copulate by firing her eggs into space, well, then, I will happily catch them with the reproductive sac on my upper flermin. I'm not the best at reading facial cues, but I can see that you're a little turned on.
- Permalink: I may be an alien, but I have urges.If Amy wants to copulate by firing her eggs into space,...
- Rating: Unrated
Penny: Hey, Sheldon, did you change your Wi-Fi password again?
Sheldon: Yes, it's "Penny, get your own Wi-Fi." No spaces.
- Permalink: Hey, Sheldon, did you change your Wi-Fi password again? Yes, i...
- Rating: 4.9 / 5.0