Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Penny [referring to Sheldon]: What's up with Ichabod?
Leonard: Oh, he's trying to make a new friend
Penny: Well good for him
Leonard: Unless he makes one out of wood like Geppetto, I don't think it's going to happen
- Permalink: What's up with Ichabod? Oh, he's trying to make a new friend ...
Penny: Yes, I will go out with you.
Penny: Yeah. Why not? I mean, what do I have to lose?
Leonard: Yeah. That's the spirit
- Permalink: Yes, I will go out with you. Really? Yeah. Why not? I mean, ...
Penny: Leonard isn't the kind of guy I usually go out with.
Sheldon: Leonard isn't the kind of guy anyone usually goes out with
- Permalink: Leonard isn't the kind of guy I usually go out with. Leonard i...
Leonard: What happened?
Penny: Well, I went over to Mike's to make up with him.
Leonard: Yeah. No, I know that part.
Penny: But he had already moved on.
Leonard: Already? That was quick.
Penny [crying]: That's what I said to the woman who had her legs wrapped around his neck!
- Permalink: What happened? Well, I went over to Mike's to make up with him...
Penny: I swear to God, I am done with guys like that. You know, macho with the perfect body and hair, and money.
Leonard: Yeah, that must get old quick
- Permalink: I swear to God, I am done with guys like that. You know, macho w...
Penny: I was just wondering if I could talk to you. It's about Leonard.
Sheldon: Why me? Why not Koothrappali or Wolowitz?
Penny: Well, Raj can't talk to me unless he is drunk, and Wolowitz is, you know, disgusting
- Permalink: I was just wondering if I could talk to you. It's about Leonard....
Penny: Maybe we should talk first.
Leonard: Okay, but before you say anything, have you ever heard of SchrÃ¶dinger's cat?
Penny: Actually, I've heard far too much about SchrÃ¶dinger's cat.
[Leonard kisses Penny]
Penny: Alright, the cat's alive. Let's go to dinner
- Permalink: Maybe we should talk first. Okay, but before you say anything,...
Sheldon: Leonard made it very clear, he doesn't want a party.
Wolowitz: Did someone say party?
Penny: He just doesn't know he wants one because he never had one.
Wolowitz: I suppose that's possible, but for the record I've never had a threesome and yet I still know I want one.
Penny: Howard here's a difference: the possibility exists that Leonard could have a birthday party before hell freezes over.
Wolowitz: Fine, if I do have a threesome you can't be part of it... I'm just kidding. Yes, you can. Can you bring a friend?
- Permalink: Leonard made it very clear, he doesn't want a party. Did someo...
Penny: Well, Sheldon you are his friend. Friends give each other presents.
Sheldon: I accept your premise; I reject your conclusion.
Wolowitz [whispers]: Try telling him it's a non-optional social convention.
Wolowitz: Just do it.
Penny: It's a non-optional social convention.
Sheldon: Ahh, fair enough.
Wolowitz: He came with a manual
- Permalink: Well, Sheldon you are his friend. Friends give each other presen...
Leonard: I don't celebrate my birthday.
Penny: Shut up. Yeah, you do.
Leonard: It's no big deal. It's just the way I was raised. My parents focused on celebrating achievements and being expelled from a birth canal was not considered one of them
- Permalink: I don't celebrate my birthday. Shut up. Yeah, you do. It's n...
Leonard: How did you know my birthday's Saturday?
Penny: I did your horoscope, remember? I was going to do everybody's until Sheldon went on one of his typical psychotic rants.
Sheldon: For the record, that psychotic rant was a concise summation of the research of Bertram Forer, who, in 1948, proved conclusively through meticulously designed experiments that astrology is nothing but pseudoscientific hokum.
Penny: Blah, blah, a typical Taurus
- Permalink: How did you know my birthday's Saturday? I did your horoscope,...
Penny [on phone]: How about this, you keep him there a little longer, and when you get to the party, I'll point out which of my friends are easy.
Wolowitz: ... Don't toy with me, woman.
Penny: I got a hot former fat girl with no self-esteem, I got a girl who punishes her father by sleeping around, and an alcoholic who's two tequila shots away from letting you wear her like a hat.
Wolowitz: Thy will be done
- Permalink: How about this, you keep him there a little longer, and when you...