Nolan Ross Quotes
Emily: Jack went rogue and you didn't tell me about it?
Nolan: Actually, I gave him my blessing.
- Permalink: Actually, I gave him my blessing.
Nolan: I understand if our relationship is finished. If it is, at least it ended in truth.
Jack: I'm your friend, Nolan.
- Permalink: I'm your friend, Nolan.
Jack: Why do we do it?
Nolan: Because we see the broken, betrayed little girl inside.
- Permalink: Because we see the broken, betrayed little girl inside.
Jack: I hate that my first instinct is to protect her after everything that she's done.
Nolan: You're not alone.
- Permalink: You're not alone.
Jack: Something the matter?
Nolan: Yeah, Emily. She's kind of screwing with my life and I want it to stop.
Jack: Call her on it. Don't back down.
- Permalink: Call her on it. Don't back down.
Patrick: I want to be with you. I don't know why they get a vote.
Nolan: They shouldn't.
Patrick: Well, then what's standing in our way?
- Permalink: Well, then what's standing in our way?
[to Emily] You can't give him the one thing that he needs. You. The real you. All people want is for their partners to be honest with them and they catch on pretty damn quick when you're not.
Nolan: The more things you try to control, the more chance for error.
Emily: I didn't come here for platitudes.
- Permalink: I didn't come here for platitudes.
Patrick: Look, Nolan, you're freaking me out. Things are complicated enough between us thanks to the two women in our lives.
Nolan: Believe me, I know. But if you want to give me another chance, come find me.