Meredith Grey Quotes
The world keeps going without you.
- Permalink: The world keeps going without you.
Dying changes everything. There is the emotional fall out, sure. But there's also the practical stuff. Who's going to do your job? Who's going to take care of your family?
- Permalink: Dying changes everything. There is the emotional fall out, sure....
We are going to die out here!
- Permalink: We are going to die out here!
Meredith: Do you think my husband is dead?
Cristina: I don't know, maybe. But I have PTSD so I'm not reliable!
- Permalink: Do you think my husband is dead? I don't know, maybe. But I ha...
We have to find Derek!
- Permalink: We have to find Derek!
Meredith: What happened?
Cristina: We were in a plane crash. Plane crashed!
- Permalink: What happened? We were in a plane crash. Plane crashed!
He should be with someone who wants a baby and you should be with someone who wants you.
- Permalink: He should be with someone who wants a baby and you should be wit...
Meredith: Cristina, I made a decision. You're going to Stanford.
Cristina: Oh, you made my decision.
- Permalink: Cristina, I made a decision. You're going to Stanford. Oh, you...
Derek: You are making this decision with Cristina.
Meredith: She's not the only factor.
Derek: You should be making this decision with me, your husband.
- Permalink: You are making this decision with Cristina. She's not the only...
Meredith: We're staying.
Derek: We're going.
- Permalink: We're staying. We're going.
Will you still love me if I fail?
- Permalink: Will you still love me if I fail?
I want to punch your face.
- Permalink: I want to punch your face.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."Meredith (closing voiceover)
- Permalink: Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without y...
Lexie: [narrating] Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks different on everyone.
Mark: It isn't just death we have to grieve. It's life. It's loss. It's change.
Alex: And when we wonder why it has to suck so much sometimes, has to hurt so bad. The thing we gotta try to remember is that it can turn on a dime.
Izzie: That's how you stay alive. When it hurts so much you can't breathe, that's how you survive.
Derek: By remembering that one day, somehow, impossibly, you won't feel this way. It won't hurt this much.
Bailey: Grief comes in its own time for everyone, in its own way.
Owen: So the best we can do, the best anyone can do, is try for honesty.
Meredith: The really crappy thing, the very worst part of grief is that you can't control it.
Arizona: The best we can do is try to let ourselves feel it when it comes.
Callie: And let it go when we can.
Meredith: The very worst part is that the minute you think you're past it, it starts all over again.
Cristina: And always, every time, it takes your breath away.
Meredith: There are five stages of grief. They look different on all of us, but there are always five.
- Permalink: Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks differe...