Marty Deeks Quotes
Kensi: My name is Fern. Hi.
Deeks: You're Fern. It's so nice to meet you, Fern. I'm Max.
- Permalink: You're Fern. It's so nice to meet you, Fern. I'm Max.
Can we pretend for a second that we are just a boy and a girl who are hanging out?
Callen: Something tells me you know something we don't.
Deeks: Crazy, right?
- Permalink: Crazy, right?
She's the bravest.
- Permalink: She's the bravest.
Deeks: Guess this makes the thumb drive his frozen lake.
Kensi: I guess it does.
Deeks: He'll do that right thing.
- Permalink: He'll do that right thing.
Kensi: It's not going to work. I'm standing on my frozen lake.
Deeks: I don't know what that means.
- Permalink: I don't know what that means.
Okay, yesterday I would've taken the shot, but it's not yesterday any more. Is it? Is it?
Kensi: Because once again you're trying to say something without actually saying it. And it's driving me nuts.
Deeks: I think you lost me.
Kensi: No. I don't think I did. I think you know exactly what I'm talking about.
Deeks: Do I?
Kensi: Damn it, Deeks, you asked me out on a date without actually asking me out on a date. Now, if this keeps going this way and we can't communicate, and we've been over this -- you never say what you mean, and if this is the way it's gonna be, then I don't know how we're ever gonna --
Deeks: I don't want to be here with you right now.
Deeks: I want to be at my place, right now ... with you.
- Permalink: I want to be at my place, right now ... with you.
Well, there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for.
Granger: Do you have any idea what you've done?
Callen: Retrieved our technology.
Sam: Made the world a better place.
Deeks: And, looked good while doing it.
- Permalink: And, looked good while doing it.
I'd rather kiss the Outbreak monkey than use a payphone.
- Permalink: I'd rather kiss the Outbreak monkey than use a payphone.
We've got a nuke in a haystack.
- Permalink: We've got a nuke in a haystack.