Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Oh my special little guy! I'm so glad you're okay.</i> Marge
(Homer kisses Bart)
Homer And I'm so glad you taste like hotdogs!
- Permalink: Oh my special little guy! I'm so glad you're okay. Homer And ...
If someone did eat Bart's shorts, they would have a tummy full of pocket garbage.
- Permalink: If someone did eat Bart's shorts, they would have a tummy full o...
(lost in the corn maze)
Marge: Maybe we should split up.
Homer: Split up? Marge, no, we can fix this marriage!
Marge: No, no, I didn't mean--
Homer: Fine, you want out? Then go, I can make it on my own! Before I met you, I had friends and dreams!
Marge: I was talking about--
Homer: Oh, please take me back! (sobbing) The dating scene is a nightmare! I'm begging you!
Marge: I just meant we should split up to get out of this corn maze.
Homer: Deep down, I-- I guess I knew that.
Marge: Now, there must be a way out.
Homer: Of our marriage? I don't want to live! (runs off screaming)
Homer: (offscreen) Hey, this maze is made of corn.
- Permalink: Maybe we should split up. Split up? Marge, no, we can fix this...
Marge: I'm sorry, Maggie, but growing up means giving up the things you love.
Grampa: It's true. I had to give up everything but raisins, and the doctor says even those are killing me. Sweet, plump coffin nails they are.
- Permalink: I'm sorry, Maggie, but growing up means giving up the things you...
Marge: Just come back alive, okay?
Homer: Don't tell me how to do my job!
- Permalink: Just come back alive, okay? Don't tell me how to do my job!
Marge: Homer, I think you dominoed this.
Homer: That's ridiculous. If I had set up those dominoes I'd be wearing my special domino-setting-up knee pads.
(lifts pant legs to reveal he's wearing Dominex knee pads)
- Permalink: Homer, I think you dominoed this. That's ridiculous. If I had ...
Marge: Reverend Lovejoy, our marriage needs this bed!
Helen Lovejoy: Our marriage needs it more!
Rev. Lovejoy: Well, I am reminded of the story of wise King Solomon.
Homer: Pfft. You would be.
- Permalink: Reverend Lovejoy, our marriage needs this bed! Our marriage ne...
Coach: Let me get this straight. You want our boys to play a fake rematch against Springfield so your son can make the catch he missed and feel better about himself?
Coach: I guess I could, if you pretend to be my fiance when my mother comes to visit.
Marge: Okay, if you pretend to be our chauffeur at my high-school reunion.
Coach: Fine, fine, if you pretend to be a ghost in an old amusement park I'm trying to buy.
Marge: We should stop now.
- Permalink: Let me get this straight. You want our boys to play a fake remat...
Marge: You really want to make love on half a mattress behind a billboard?
Homer: It's like our honeymoon all over again! Aw, we even have the same bum looking at us.
Bum: I knew you kids would make it! (poking Homer's stomach) Man, you got fat.
- Permalink: You really want to make love on half a mattress behind a billboa...
Ghost Homer: You want to have ghost sex?
Ghost Marge: I keep telling you, ghost sex is nothing! It's worse than nothing!
Ghost Homer: Then why were you moaning last time?
Ghost Marge: Because I'm a GHOST! Whooooo!
Ghost Homer: Aahhh! A ghost!
- Permalink: You want to have ghost sex? I keep telling you, ghost sex is n...
Homer: Look, we're just gonna take our mattress, do a quick sweep of the medicine chest and we're outta here. (Does a sneaking effect sound of a high-hat cymbal.)
Homer: (Stops hi-hat effect) Sorry.
- Permalink: Look, we're just gonna take our mattress, do a quick sweep of th...
(Homer and Marge are having difficulty "snuggling")
Homer: Something has changed, but I can't figure out what. (gasps) Our mattress! I traded it to the Lovejoys!
Marge: You traded our mattress? I had my secret cash in it!
Homer: Oh, that's long gone, baby, long gone. (shows her a bling necklace with "Mattress $$$" spelled out in gold and diamonds) It was made for Elvis, but he found it tacky.
- Permalink: Something has changed, but I can't figure out what. Our mattres...