Lois Griffin Quotes
Leia/Lois: We're gonna be pulverized!
Han/Peter: Look, we got four or five of the main characters on board this ship, so I think we're okay.
- Permalink: We're gonna be pulverized! Look, we got four or five of the m...
Leia/Lois: May I have everyone's attention please? We're evacuating into outer space with literally infinite directions in which to flee. However, we have decided that our transports will travel directly towards the fleet of stormtroopers. Any questions?
Rebel: Yeah, um, is there someone from the military we can talk to, a man perhaps?
- Permalink: May I have everyone's attention please? We're evacuating into ou...
Han/Peter: Well your manage-to-keep-me-around-a-little-longer ness, it looks like you've managed to keep me around a little longer.
Leia/Lois: I assure you, I had nothing to do with it.
Han/Peter: Yeah right. I think you just can't stand to let a fat guy like me out of your sights.
Leia/Lois: [agitated] Why you stuck up, half witted, scruffy lookin' nerf herder!
Han/Peter: You can't use that word! Only we can use that word!
- Permalink: Well your manage-to-keep-me-around-a-little-longer ness, it look...
Peter: Here's the deal: anything he lops off we get to bring home to Brian.
Lois: That's very green of you, Peter.
- Permalink: Anything he lops off we get to bring home to Brian. That's ver...
Lois: How do you know he's gay?
Peter: A lot of little things: the way he talks, his mannerisms, and he has the complete DVD set of Sex and the City between his butt cheeks.
Lois: Peter, no he didn't.
Peter: He had the DVD set. I was just being colorful with the rest of it.
- Permalink: How do you know he's gay? A lot of little things the way he ta...
Chris: Anything I could do to make your life easier.
Lois: Well you could always grab the vacuum and clean the living room floor.
Chris: Sure, I'll take care of that. Are you running off to your job?
- Permalink: Anything I could do to make your life easier. Well you could a...
Brian, your script... it was enchanting. This brian griffin? I've never met this Brian Griffin. I would have told you last night, but I was 100% sure you ripped it off. After spending the last 18 hours on the Internet and in libraries trying to find traces of it somewhere, I couldn't find a thing.
- Permalink: Brian, your script... it was enchanting. This brian griffin? I...
I bet you taste like Mountain Dew and Starburst.
- Permalink: I bet you taste like Mountain Dew and Starburst.
Peter: She ain't what she used to be. Once you get those pants off it's like two sagging breast hams and a slice of pizza.
Lois: Thank you, Peter, that makes me feel terrific.
- Permalink: She ain't what she used to be. Once you get those pants off it'...