Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Alan: Berta, have you seen Charlie?
Berta: He's not in his bed?
Berta: Passed out on the bathroom floor?
Berta: Rubbing oil on the volleyball girls?
Berta: Well, that just leaves the bars, hospitals, and jails. I'll go get the Yellow Pages.
- Permalink: Berta, have you seen Charlie? He's not in his bed? No. Pas...
Charlie: She looks like Rose!
Alan: It couldn't be, she's still in England, right?
Charlie: Last I heard.
Jake: I got a postcard from her the other day.
Charlie: Really, what did it say?
Jake: Uh, well, let's see. "Dear Jake, How are you? I'm fine. Hope you're doing well in school. Ha, ha." I think that's a joke 'cause she knows I struggle with my grades. Let's see, what else. Oh, yeah. "Say 'hello from England' for everybody." Hello, from England.
- Permalink: She looks like Rose! It couldn't be, she's still in England, r...
Charlie: Why do I keep thinking I see her?
Jake: Maybe you miss her.
Charlie: I don't think so. I was a little down when she left, which is to be expected, but I've got Linda now. I moved on. And what the hell am I doing talking to you about my personal life?
Jake: Cause I'm a good listener? Cause you have no other friends? Ha, ha.
- Permalink: Why do I keep thinking I see her? Maybe you miss her. I don'...
Jake: I started algebra.
Alan: Oh, really? How do you like it?
Jake: Eh, I don't get it at all, but the teacher's really hot.
Jake: Yeah, she's got some really great racks.
Alan: Um, don't you mean "rack"?
Jake: No, she's got two, and they're ginormous!
- Permalink: I started algebra. Oh, really? How do you like it? Eh, I don...
Alan: Oh, hey, how was Santa Barbara?
Jake: Santa Barbra? It's Spanish for "city of great racks."
- Permalink: Oh, hey, how was Santa Barbara? Santa Barbra? It's Spanish for...
Charlie: Getting hit in the face hurts. But you know what hurts more?
Jake: A kick in the crotch?
- Permalink: Getting hit in the face hurts. But you know what hurts more? A...
Charlie: So, junior high eh? Boy, that brings back some memories. Doesn't it, Alan?
Alan: Can we please not go down that road?
Jake: What happened?
Alan: Nothing, it's just that kids in junior high can be a little judgmental.
Berta: Especially if you're knocked-up.
Alan: Thank you, Berta.
Berta: Of course on the upside, pregnant chicks didn't have to go to gym.
Charlie: Did the guys who got 'em pregnant get any consideration... nooo. Not even a hall pass.
- Permalink: So, junior high eh? Boy, that brings back some memories. Doesn't...
Alan: You'll see things will go great for you. You just have to remember a few things.
Jake: Like what?
Alan: Well, er, always keep your lunch money in your shoe, but have some spare change in your pocket.
Jake: How come?
Alan: Decoy money. They won't stop hitting you til they get something.
Jake: Who are "they"?
Alan: The big kids holding you by the ankles and plunging your head into the toilet.
Jake: Plunging my head into the toilet?!
Charlie: Don't freak the kid out, Alan. It's not so much "plunging" as "dipping."
- Permalink: You'll see things will go great for you. You just have to rememb...
Alan: Oh, I almost forgot, I got you a little present: your very own cellphone.
Jake: Ah, cool!
Alan: Now, the important thing to remember is that this is not a toy. It's to use in emergencies only.
Jake: "Emergenies?" What emergencies?
Charlie: (whispering) "Dad, come get me. I'm stuffed in my locker and my underwear is wet."
Alan: That only happened once.
- Permalink: Your very own cellphone. Ah, cool! Now, the important thing ...
Jake: About what?
Alan: I need a current picture in case you go missing.
Charlie: Alan, you're being ridiculous, they never find those kids.
- Permalink: Smile. About what? I need a current picture in case you go m...
Alan: How do they feel?
Jake: OK, but they're ugly. They look like old people shoes.
Alan: They're not old people shoes. They're walking shoes.
Charlie: Right, for people who've been walking over eighty-five years.
- Permalink: How do they feel? OK, but they're ugly. They look like old peo...
Jake: Do I look okay?
Charlie: Jake, she waved at you, she smiled, clearly her standards aren't that high.
Jake: Right, thanks.
- Permalink: Do I look okay? Jake, she waved at you, she smiled, clearly he...