Homer Simpson Quotes
Homer: I am as healthy as a horse.
Marge: Horses only live thirty years.
- Permalink: Horses only live thirty years.
Homer: Whoo hoo! I've got a date with my daughter!
Cletus: Yeah, we've all been there. No need to act like you just invented air conditioning.
The only thing that keeps me from living here is that fish that swims up your pee stream. That is a deal breaker.
Emojis! Now she's gone to far.
- Permalink: Emojis! Now she's gone to far.
Kettle-corn, the heroin of the farmer's market.
- Permalink: Kettle-corn, the heroin of the farmer's market.
That's the great thing about art, everyone can have their opinion about why it sucks.
Honey, Grandpa is the closest thing I have to a father and I love him, but three octogenocerauses?!?
My lifestyle is my retirement plan.
- Permalink: My lifestyle is my retirement plan.
Homer: Pressure is how you make your beloved diamonds, Marge.
Marge: I don't have any diamonds.
Homer: Quit pressuring me!
- Permalink: Quit pressuring me!
If God needs money, why doesn't he just write another Bible. The first one sold pretty well.
Bart: Homer, Will you take me to buy a comic book Tuesday at midnight?
Homer: And miss the back half of Jimmy Kimmel? That's when he experiments, boy.
- Permalink: And miss the back half of Jimmy Kimmel? That's when he experiments, boy.
That was the greatest thing I've seen on a computer that I could talk about with you in the room.
Homer: (Wearing glasses) The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side!
Man: (From inside a bathroom stall.) That's a right triangle, you idiot!
- Permalink: The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles tri...
Homer: Aw, twenty dollars? I wanted a peanut!
Homer's Brain: Twenty dollars can buy many peanuts.
Homer: Explain how!
Homer's Brain: Money can be exchanged for goods and services.
- Permalink: Aw, twenty dollars? I wanted a peanut! Twenty dollars can buy...