Homer Simpson Quotes
Homer: A-camping we will go
Marge: But where I still don't know
Homer: A place that's filled with sun and sand, a desert steamed from Disneyland, keep expectations low.
Oh Marge I can't stand it when you cry at dinner. The pork chops look traumatized, the mashed potatoes can't stand to watch, even the children seem upset.
Don't drink my loved ones
- Permalink: Don't drink my loved ones
Wait, I finally get what you're saying. Fracking is great, but the only place it should ever happen is in other people's towns.
The power of Chrysler compels you!
- Permalink: The power of Chrysler compels you!
The bed is lifting me, the elevator at work can't even do that.
- Permalink: The bed is lifting me, the elevator at work can't even do that.
You went to Hell and came back a winner like Jesus
- Permalink: You went to Hell and came back a winner like Jesus
It's in Hell, the Inferno, Perdition, Arizona without the golf
- Permalink: It's in Hell, the Inferno, Perdition, Arizona without the golf
Homer, if I ever seem that senile, get a gun and...what are you doing with that gun?!Grandpa
Well family, we should be proud. We took on corporate America and broke even.
Homer: Marge, did you replace our regular mirror with a magical mirror from a mystical salesman at a weird store that if we went back to find it it wouldn't be there anymore?
- Permalink: AAAAHHH!!
Homer: Marge, who would give up eating steak in the matrix to go slurp goo in Zion?
Marge: We don't have that movie here.
- Permalink: We don't have that movie here.