Homer Simpson Quotes
Homer: Well good luck assembling all those toys without me!
Patty: We already did it!
Homer: Ah! The ghost of Marge future!
- Permalink: Ah! The ghost of Marge future!
Homer: What I feel is envy.
Lisa: Wow! He's right.
- Permalink: Wow! He's right.
Bart: What's a game show?
Homer: Something you make sketches about.
- Permalink: Something you make sketches about.
I want his fame and fortune so much. Why must the lords of rock be so cruel?
Oh, what kind of erotic asphyxia?
- Permalink: Oh, what kind of erotic asphyxia?
Yep, it's all about the music and it would take a pretty unforeseen circumstance to make that change. Pretty unforeseen.
This is embarrassing to admit, but I haven't even thought about gels.
- Permalink: This is embarrassing to admit, but I haven't even thought about gels.
I don't have what it takes to play the guitar.
- Permalink: I don't have what it takes to play the guitar.
Homer: A-camping we will go
Marge: But where I still don't know
Homer: A place that's filled with sun and sand, a desert steamed from Disneyland, keep expectations low.
Oh Marge I can't stand it when you cry at dinner. The pork chops look traumatized, the mashed potatoes can't stand to watch, even the children seem upset.
Don't drink my loved ones
- Permalink: Don't drink my loved ones
Wait, I finally get what you're saying. Fracking is great, but the only place it should ever happen is in other people's towns.
Homer: (Wearing glasses) The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side!
Man: (From inside a bathroom stall.) That's a right triangle, you idiot!
- Permalink: The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles tri...
Homer: Aw, twenty dollars? I wanted a peanut!
Homer's Brain: Twenty dollars can buy many peanuts.
Homer: Explain how!
Homer's Brain: Money can be exchanged for goods and services.
- Permalink: Aw, twenty dollars? I wanted a peanut! Twenty dollars can buy...