Homer Simpson Quotes
Todd plays the violin at the school concert
Ned: (Crying) My son, my son!
Homer: Come on Flanders, he's not that bad.
- Permalink: <i>Todd plays the violin at the school concert</i> <i>(Crying)...
Principal Skinner: Tonight Sherbert's, heh, heh, Shubert's Unfinished Symphony.
Homer: Oh, good, unfinished. This shouldn't take long.
- Permalink: Tonight Sherbert's, heh, heh, Shubert's Unfinished Symphony. O...
(Lisa, Bart and his friends watch wrestling on TV)
Bart: Two titans at the height of their careers. Ahh, if you ask me, this is gonna be one hell of a match.
Lisa: Oh, Bart, I hope you're not taking this seriously. Even a five-year-old knows that this is as choreographed as any ballet.
(Cut to Homer, who is at Moe's watching the same thing and talking to Barney.)
Homer: Eh, Rasputin's got the reach. But on the other hand, the professor's got his patented coma lock. If you ask me, this is gonna be one hell of a match.
- Permalink: (<i>Lisa, Bart and his friends watch wrestling on TV</i>) Two ...
D'oh! How much longer was Sherbert planning on making this piece of junk?</i> Homer
- Permalink: <i>(Listening to Shubert's Unfinished Symphony)</i> D'oh! How ...
See Maggie, those silver-and-blue guys are the Dallas Cowboys. They're Daddy's favorite team. And he wants them to lose by less than five and a half points. Understand?
- Permalink: See Maggie, those silver-and-blue guys are the Dallas Cowboys. T...
Homer: This is Thanksgiving, so glue friendly or else I'll take away the glue and then nobody will have any glue to glue with!
Lisa: Dad, this isn't about glue, it's about territoriality. He only wants the glue because I'm using it.
Bart: Oh yeah, prove it (she hands him the glue) Hey man, I don't want your stupid glue.
- Permalink: This is Thanksgiving, so glue friendly or else I'll take away th...
Homer: Alright Bart, that's it! Go to your room! Now!
Bart: Okay, I'll take some white meat and some stuffing to go and send in the pumpkin pie in about twenty minutes.
Homer: I said now!
Bart: Mom do I have too?
Marge: Yes you do! I hope your happy Bart! You ruined Thanksgiving!
- Permalink: Alright Bart, that's it! Go to your room! Now! Okay, I'll take...
Bart: Who the hell is that?
Bart: Who? Wait a minute, who's that?
Homer: Underdog, don't you know anything?
Bart: It wouldn't hurt them to use some cartoons made in the last fifty years.
Homer: Bart, this is the tradition. If you build a balloon for every flash in the pad cartoon character, you'll turn the parade into a farce.
(Bart balloon shows up on the television)
- Permalink: Who the hell is that? Bullwinkle. Who? Wait a minute, who's ...
Grampa: What's your hurry?
Homer: This place is depressing.
Grampa: Hey!I live here!
Homer: I'm sure it's a blast once you get used to it.
- Permalink: What's your hurry? This place is depressing. Hey!I live here...