Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Fake low blood sugar. Now that's acting.Dr. Wilson
- Permalink: Fake low blood sugar. Now that's acting.
Yeah, and that girl dropped the charges against Kobe. Doesn't mean that he should call her and see if she's free to get a sundae.
- Permalink: Yeah, and that girl dropped the charges against Kobe. Doesn't me...
Dr. Wilson: (quoting a poem from a patient of House's) "The healer with his magic powers! / I could rub his gentle brow for hours. / His manly chest, his stubbled jaw, / Everything about him leave me raw..."
House: Psych ward's upstairs
Dr. Wilson: "...with joy. Oh, House your very name / Will never leave this girl the same." It's not bad for an 82-year-old. She asked me to give that to her true love.
House: What can I say? Chicks with no teeth turn me on.
Dr. Wilson: That's fairly disgusting.
House: That's ageism.
Dr. Wilson: You better watch yourself around this babe.
- Permalink: (quoting a poem from a patient of House's) The healer with his m...
Dr. Wilson: I'm not gonna date a patient's daughter.
House: Very ethical. Of course, most married men would say they don't date at all.
- Permalink: I'm not gonna date a patient's daughter. Very ethical. Of cour...
House: She has God inside her. It would be easier to deal with a tumor.
Dr. Wilson: Maybe she's allergic to God.
- Permalink: She has God inside her. It would be easier to deal with a tumor....
House: We are condemned to useless labor...
Dr. Wilson: Fourth circle of hell. Charting goes a lot faster when you eliminate all classic poetry.
House: Writing down what we already know to be read by nobody. Pretty sure Dante would agree that qualifies as useless.
Dr. Wilson: You're over two weeks behind in your charting...
(Dr. Cuddy approaches them, and House throws a piece of paper towards her)
House: Oops... I missed!
- Permalink: We are condemned to useless labor... Fourth circle of hell. Ch...
Dr. Cuddy: And is there a paternity bet on the father of the patient?
House: Doesn't sound like me.
Dr. Wilson: Well, it does, actually, but doesn't mean you're guilty.
- Permalink: And is there a paternity bet on the father of the patient? Doe...