Dr. James Wilson Quotes
Fake low blood sugar. Now that's acting.Dr. Wilson
- Permalink: Fake low blood sugar. Now that's acting.
Yeah, and that girl dropped the charges against Kobe. Doesn't mean that he should call her and see if she's free to get a sundae.
- Permalink: Yeah, and that girl dropped the charges against Kobe. Doesn't me...
Dr. Wilson: (quoting a poem from a patient of House's) "The healer with his magic powers! / I could rub his gentle brow for hours. / His manly chest, his stubbled jaw, / Everything about him leave me raw..."
House: Psych ward's upstairs
Dr. Wilson: "...with joy. Oh, House your very name / Will never leave this girl the same." It's not bad for an 82-year-old. She asked me to give that to her true love.
House: What can I say? Chicks with no teeth turn me on.
Dr. Wilson: That's fairly disgusting.
House: That's ageism.
Dr. Wilson: You better watch yourself around this babe.
- Permalink: (quoting a poem from a patient of House's) The healer with his m...
Dr. Wilson: I'm not gonna date a patient's daughter.
House: Very ethical. Of course, most married men would say they don't date at all.
- Permalink: I'm not gonna date a patient's daughter. Very ethical. Of cour...
House: She has God inside her. It would be easier to deal with a tumor.
Dr. Wilson: Maybe she's allergic to God.
- Permalink: She has God inside her. It would be easier to deal with a tumor....
House: We are condemned to useless labor...
Dr. Wilson: Fourth circle of hell. Charting goes a lot faster when you eliminate all classic poetry.
House: Writing down what we already know to be read by nobody. Pretty sure Dante would agree that qualifies as useless.
Dr. Wilson: You're over two weeks behind in your charting...
(Dr. Cuddy approaches them, and House throws a piece of paper towards her)
House: Oops... I missed!
- Permalink: We are condemned to useless labor... Fourth circle of hell. Ch...
Dr. Cuddy: And is there a paternity bet on the father of the patient?
House: Doesn't sound like me.
Dr. Wilson: Well, it does, actually, but doesn't mean you're guilty.
- Permalink: And is there a paternity bet on the father of the patient? Doe...
You know another really good business? Teeny tiny baby coffins. You can get them in frog green or fire engine red. Really. The antibodies in yummy mummy only protect the kid for six months, which is why these companies think they can gouge you. They think that you'll spend whatever they ask to keep your kid alive. Want to change things? Prove them wrong. A few hundred parents like you decide they'd rather let their kid die than cough up forty bucks for a vaccination, believe me, prices will drop really fast.House
- Permalink: You know another really good business? Teeny tiny baby coffins. ...
You're an ass!Dr. Adams
- Permalink: You're an ass!