Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Dan: Hey, what are you doing up here?
Nate: Meeting Serena. You too?
Dan: Why do I feel like we've been here before.
- Permalink: Hey, what are you doing up here? Meeting Serena. You too? Wh...
Vanessa: When are you gonna realize that you were a better person until the day you asked Serena out four years ago?
Dan: When are you going to realize that I had a better life before you climbed up my fire escape four years ago?
- Permalink: When are you gonna realize that you were a better person until t...
Vanessa: I always thought Serena was the reason you fell into the Upper East Side. But it was more than that.
Dan: Vanessa, seriously, this is none of your business.
Vanessa: You always wanted in. Maybe more than Jenny.
Dan: Of course the irony is, is that if I ever show it to anyone it'll guarantee my outsider status forever.
- Permalink: I always thought Serena was the reason you fell into the Upper E...
Vanessa: This could be the best satire on the Upper East Side since Bonfire of the Vanities. How long have you been working on this?
Dan: Five years, off and on.
- Permalink: This could be the best satire on the Upper East Side since Bonfi...
Dan: I had Charlie but she slipped away.
Vanessa: She's gotta be around here somewhere.
Georgina: I'm sorry. She's a part of the gang but I'm not?
- Permalink: I had Charlie but she slipped away. She's gotta be around here...
Nate: What's going on?
Dan: Charlie said something that kind of weirded me out. I'm hoping it's just a crazy misunderstanding and not actual crazy.
Nate: What'd she say?
Dan: Well, ah, we were kissing. And then things started to, you know. So then she says, "Call me Serena."
Nate: Woah. Are you sure? I mean maybe that's just what you wanted to hear.
Dan: Nice one. But yeah. Yeah I'm sure.
- Permalink: What's going on? Charlie said something that kind of weirded m...
Dan: There are a million gold dresses.
Serena: Yeah but there's only one with a Pamela Dennis label... cut out. Take it off.
Dan: This is obviously a misunderstanding.
Serena: Why are you defending her? You are not leaving here in that.
Charlie: If you didn't want me to go to the party with Dan you didn't have to humiliate me.
Serena: Okay, Charlie, this has nothing to do with Dan.
Dan: Good. Then you won't mind if we leave together. Now.
- Permalink: There are a million gold dresses. Yeah but there's only one wi...
Charlie: When I was little Sour Patch Kids were pretty much my best friends. Them and books.
Dan: Books? Me too. What was your favorite.
Charlie: I could try to be cool and make something up, but if I were honest... Flowers in the Attic. My copy literally fell apart.
Dan: Really? What was it that you loved most, exactly? Was it the gripping tale of teen incest or just the general fine quality of the prose?
- Permalink: When I was little Sour Patch Kids were pretty much my best frien...
Dan: How'd it go with the band?
Rufus: You're looking at Panic's next producer.
Dan: What? That's great! What'd you do?
Rufus: I did what I should have done in the first place: talked about music.
- Permalink: How'd it go with the band? You're looking at Panic's next prod...
Dan: I really like you, I do. I mean you're smart and you're cool. And kind of a spaz in a great way.
Charlie: Thank you?
- Permalink: I really like you, I do. I mean you're smart and you're cool. An...
Dan: I take it lunch with the label went well.
Rufus: Yeah. They want me to have Panicâ€”the name of band, also what's gripping my insidesâ€”over for dinner tomorrow.
Eric: And you want to be the cool rocker guy.
Rufus: Come on, I was the cool rocker guy.
Eric: Yeah, but now the penthouse, the art, the millionairess wife under house arrest doesn't exactly scream street cred.
- Permalink: I take it lunch with the label went well. Yeah. They want me t...
Dan: Well hello Jeeves.
Rufus: We're watching Downton Abbey. Edwardian social dramas apparently require crumpets.
- Permalink: Well hello Jeeves. We're watching Downton Abbey. Edwardian soc...