Claire Dunphy Quotes
Haley: That's the old salvage yard where kids go to get high.
Claire: What? We are going there right now!
Phil: Wait, wait are you sure?
Haley: I'm gonna answer and then I'm gonna walk away, deal? I'm 420% sure.
Phil: Wow, she's bad at math.
- Permalink: Wow, she's bad at math.
Is this what you’re gonna do with your life? Sleep late and take a selfie?
Wow so intense. I had no idea the kind of pressure you were under. Hunnie, I was just you for two hours, I could barely hold it together. I don’t know how you don’t have a meltdown everyday.
Driving with Alex is torture. She drives so slowly, I have to be the only parent who slams on the imaginary gas.
Claire: So I finally get out of the closet and there’s dad looking down on me.
Mitchell: Been there.
- Permalink: Been there.
I was kind of the star of the evening. I got a huge laugh when I coined the phrase “shelf esteem.” Huh? Yeah? Okay, I’ll text it to Phil.
Have you seen the way he looks at her? The same way he used to look at Halloween candy.
Did you see that? When has your dad ever not wanted to pull Luke's finger. He's hurting.
- Permalink: Did you see that? When has your dad ever not wanted to pull Luke...
Claire: It's a little tight.
Phil: Well the salesman said it was the style and he looked like a Mumford and Son so I think he would know.
- Permalink: It's a little tight. Well the salesman said it was the style ...
Phil: Remember before we had kids and could just lie in bed all Saturday?
Claire: That's how we got them.
Phil: Why did I have to be so sexy?
- Permalink: Remember before we had kids and could just lie in bed all Saturd...
Hunnie when I met you, you were a wedding DJ. By the way Spinderfella, looks like you still need to hit the grocery store.
- Permalink: Hunnie when I met you, you were a wedding DJ. By the way Spinder...
Phil: Little heads up, there's no way I'm not crying at this wedding.
Claire: Phil you cried on the way here.
- Permalink: Little heads up, there's no way I'm not crying at this wedding. ...