Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Mitchell: You always take this a little too far. Your nephew's first birthday.
Cameron: That's not fair.
Mitchell: You brought a wind machine.
Cameron: Who puts wheels on cribs?
- Permalink: You always take this a little too far. Your nephew's first birth...
Cameron [in a high-pitched voice]: I swear to God Im gonna break it!
Jay: Do not break the window, you're gonna get glass on her
Woman [on the phone]: Sir, please tell your wife to calm down, everything's gonna be okay.
Jay: That's a man
- Permalink: I swear to God Im gonna break it! Do not break the window, you...
Cameron: I got MooGoo bear from the freezer
Mitchell: Why do you have chocolate on your face?
Cameron: It was under a chocolate pie
Mitchell: So you ate your way through it?
Cameron: I made a judgment call, you weren't there
- Permalink: I got MooGoo bear from the freezer Why do you have chocolate o...
Mitchell: I don't like football.
Cameron: You know what? I thought part of being in a relationship was pretending to enjoy your partner's interests. Do you think I really loved home pickle making?
Mitchell: Yeah, 'cause you did.
Cameron: For a week, until we became the weird guys who gave everybody pickles. "Oh thank you, Marvin, for inviting us into your lovely home. Here, would you care for sacks pickles?"
Mitchell: It was charming.
Cameron: We were picklers, Mitchell. Okay, you know what, fine. Stay home with your little, jagged scissors. Maybe catch up on your scrap-booking.
Mitchell: Uh, come-you love scrap-booking.
Cameron: Did I Mitchell? Did I? [Leaves room]
Mitchell: No, stop. Don't do the double question to prove a point thing. I hate it when people do that.
Cameron [holds Lily outside the door]: Do you Mitchell? Do you?
Mitchell: Stop Lily
- Permalink: I don't like football. You know what? I thought part of being ...
There's a fish in nature that swims around with its babies in its mouth. That fish would look at Mitchell's relationship with his mother and say, "That's messed up."
- Permalink: There's a fish in nature that swims around with its babies in it...
Cameron: Who was that?
Mitchell: My mom
Cameron: Yeah right, cause the last time she was here the magnets are the refrigerator arranged themselves into a penta... hi grandma!
- Permalink: Who was that? My mom Yeah right, cause the last time she was...
I'm sort of like Costco. I'm big, I'm not fancy and I dare you to not like me.
- Permalink: I'm sort of like Costco. I'm big, I'm not fancy and I dare you t...
Cameron: Mitchell is a snob.
Mitchell: No, n-no, I'm discerning.
Cameron: Official slogan for snobs. When we first met he wouldn't even look at me because I was a hick from the farm in Missouri and he's a big city mouse.
Mitchell: Who says city mouse?
Cameron: Country mice
- Permalink: Mitchell is a snob. No, n-no, I'm discerning. Official sloga...
You had to clip my wings which you used to be the wind beneath
- Permalink: You had to clip my wings which you used to be the wind beneath
Mitchell: my name is Mitchell and I'm a lawyer
Cameron [trying to sound straight]: My name is Cameron and I am currently not working, which gives me more time to grill and shoot baskets
- Permalink: My name is Mitchell and I'm a lawyer My name is Cameron and I ...
I'll put on a polo and a pair of khakis and maybe people will think we're just a couple of golf buddies who decided to have a kid together
- Permalink: I'll put on a polo and a pair of khakis and maybe people will th...
Mitchell: Ahhh we have been together for, guh, five-- five years now? And uh we-- we just decided that we really wanted to have a baby. So we initially asked one of our lesbian friends to be a surrogate but--
Cameron: Then we figured, they're already mean enough, can you imagine one of them pregnant?
Mitchell: Don't think so.
Cameron: No thank you, ick!
- Permalink: Ahhh we have been together for, guh, five-- five years now? And ...