Callie Torres Quotes
Dr. Stark, you're new here, but in this hospital, we take shootings personally.
- Permalink: Dr. Stark, you're new here, but in this hospital, we take shooti...
No, no, you will not hold me hostage and make me listen to you. I am rebuilding the leg of a kid who's been shot. That's, that's why I'm here. That's the only reason.
- Permalink: No, no, you will not hold me hostage and make me listen to you. ...
You had to fly across the world to get to me Arizona because you flew a whole world away without ever looking back. You just left. And this might be news to you â€” no, I think it kinda is â€” but you're not the only one in this relationship. There are two of us, and you came back today but I didn't.
- Permalink: You had to fly across the world to get to me Arizona because you...
I'm still awesome.
- Permalink: I'm still awesome.
I am stubbornly choosing to believe that not all people are evil and bad and leave me at airports.
- Permalink: I am stubbornly choosing to believe that not all people are evil...
I am amazing!
- Permalink: I am amazing!
Sex with you just makes me sad.
- Permalink: Sex with you just makes me sad.
Callie: I want sorbet.
Mark: Sweet tooth? I think I've got cookies around here somewhere. Oh. Oh. Really?
- Permalink: Water? I want sorbet. Sweet tooth? I think I've got cookies ...
Callie: Did she mention me?
Callie: I know she writes to you so I'm asking you if she's mentioned me.
- Permalink: Did she mention me? What? I know she writes to you so I'm as...
Bailey: First round is on me.
Callie: Um guys?
- Permalink: First round is on me. Um guys?
Callie: Look at my hair!
Cristina: Yeah I sorta can't believe you let me do that.
Cristina: That's okay. We'll go to the mall. You might want a hat.
- Permalink: Look at my hair! Yeah I sorta can't believe you let me do that...
Callie: Oh my God! What are you doing! Are you insane!?
Cristina: Let's make lemonade.
- Permalink: Oh my God! What are you doing! Are you insane!? Let's make lem...
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."Meredith (closing voiceover)
- Permalink: Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without y...
Lexie: [narrating] Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks different on everyone.
Mark: It isn't just death we have to grieve. It's life. It's loss. It's change.
Alex: And when we wonder why it has to suck so much sometimes, has to hurt so bad. The thing we gotta try to remember is that it can turn on a dime.
Izzie: That's how you stay alive. When it hurts so much you can't breathe, that's how you survive.
Derek: By remembering that one day, somehow, impossibly, you won't feel this way. It won't hurt this much.
Bailey: Grief comes in its own time for everyone, in its own way.
Owen: So the best we can do, the best anyone can do, is try for honesty.
Meredith: The really crappy thing, the very worst part of grief is that you can't control it.
Arizona: The best we can do is try to let ourselves feel it when it comes.
Callie: And let it go when we can.
Meredith: The very worst part is that the minute you think you're past it, it starts all over again.
Cristina: And always, every time, it takes your breath away.
Meredith: There are five stages of grief. They look different on all of us, but there are always five.
- Permalink: Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks differe...