Sam: I know what you're up to. Lip-syncing, beating up Jacob Ben Israel. You're intentionally hitting rock bottom.
Brittany: So I can make a glorious comeback just like Britney. I mean, look at her. She got paid $14 million dollars to be on X Factor, she looks great, and she has an amazing perfume you can smell from miles away. No matter what happened to her, she just came back stronger.
Sam: Consider this the last stop on the Train Wreck Express--an intervention.
- Permalink: I know what you're up to. Lip-syncing, beating up Jacob Ben Isra...
Blaine: We don't lip sync in Glee
Brittany: My voice is too weak to sing live. I've been up every night this week yelling at the shrubs in my yard that have been making fun of me.
- Permalink: We don't lip sync in Glee My voice is too weak to sing live. I...
Sue: Brittany, you're off the Cheerios.
Brittany: Tough love feels a lot like mean.
- Permalink: Brittany, you're off the Cheerios. Tough love feels a lot like...
Brittany: My name is Brittany S. Pierce, and I finally know how Jesus feels in his house way up at the North Pole because I am on top of the world. Senior year was awesome and now I get to relive every minute of it. I'm head Cheerio, vice-Rachel of the Glee club, and now I'm planning a Middle East style sham election that will install me as senior class president for life.
Blaine: Brittany, who are you talking to?
Brittany: I thought I was doing a voice over.
- Permalink: My name is Brittany S. Pierce, and I finally know how Jesus feel...
I had a song in my heart, Blaine Warbler, and you killed it. Now I have a dead song in my heart and pretty soon the corpse of my dead heart song is going to start to smell.
- Permalink: I had a song in my heart, Blaine Warbler, and you killed it. Now...
[to Wade] That's a great haircut Mercedes, but I thought you graduated.
- Permalink: That's a great haircut Mercedes, but I thought you graduated.
Brittany: "And finally, all hair gel has been banned from the prom."
Blaine: [laughing] "Right."
Brittany: "I'm actually not joking. Hair gel wasn't invented until 30 million years after the Paleolithic Stone Age. And frankly, I don't like the way you look. Therefore, anyone who shows up to the prom wearing hair gel will be turned away at the door."
- Permalink: And finally, all hair gel has been banned from the prom. Righ...
"It's clear that the three of you are incompetent fools, possibly even some sort of terrorist cell. So, as president, I'm gonna decide what the prom theme is going to be this year. And I think that it should be...dinosaurs."
- Permalink: It's clear that the three of you are incompetent fools, possibly...
Joe is really pretty, but I heard she doesn't shave her armpits.
- Permalink: Joe is really pretty, but I heard she doesn't shave her armpits.