Brittany: Ah, young love.
Blaine: Do you remember when you started dating Santana and I started dating Kurt back before everyone was so busy and far away and things were so much simpler? We had so much more hope and innocence. Every day was just like Valentine's Day.
Brittany: We're still young. Shouldn't we still be experiencing those things?
- Permalink: Ah, young love. Do you remember when you started dating Santan...
Blaine: Brittany S. Pierce in her last term accomplished absolutely nothing except plan a dinosaur-themed prom and ban the use of hair gel. Ladies and gentlemen, telling anyone what they can or can't put in their hair is disgusting. It's tyranny, my friends. Next thing you know, they'll start burning books. And then they'll probably start burning people, too.
Brittany: That's a lie.
- Permalink: Brittany S. Pierce in her last term accomplished absolutely noth...
Artie: I mean, it's no secret that a woman loves a man in power, and don't take this personally, but before I graduate I would like to have a relationship that lasts longer than a couple weeks.
Brittany: Why would I take that personally?
Artie: You and I dated.
Brittany: We did?
- Permalink: I mean, it's no secret that a woman loves a man in power, and do...
Kurt: He hasn't called you because he loves you, not because he's forgotten about you. Your freedom is a gift he's given you--accept it.
Rachel: It's just so much freedom all at once it's starting to feel like loneliness.
Kurt: The only cure for loneliness is cake.
- Permalink: He hasn't called you because he loves you, not because he's forg...
Brittany, take a seat. This is clearly the plan of an idiot. But a plan, nonetheless, and one that required the barest modicum of human logic, which frankly I thought was beyond you.Sue
- Permalink: Brittany, take a seat. This is clearly the plan of an idiot. But...
Sam: I know what you're up to. Lip-syncing, beating up Jacob Ben Israel. You're intentionally hitting rock bottom.
Brittany: So I can make a glorious comeback just like Britney. I mean, look at her. She got paid $14 million dollars to be on X Factor, she looks great, and she has an amazing perfume you can smell from miles away. No matter what happened to her, she just came back stronger.
Sam: Consider this the last stop on the Train Wreck Express--an intervention.
- Permalink: I know what you're up to. Lip-syncing, beating up Jacob Ben Isra...
Blaine: We don't lip sync in Glee
Brittany: My voice is too weak to sing live. I've been up every night this week yelling at the shrubs in my yard that have been making fun of me.
- Permalink: We don't lip sync in Glee My voice is too weak to sing live. I...
Sue: Brittany, you're off the Cheerios.
Brittany: Tough love feels a lot like mean.
- Permalink: Brittany, you're off the Cheerios. Tough love feels a lot like...
Brittany: My name is Brittany S. Pierce, and I finally know how Jesus feels in his house way up at the North Pole because I am on top of the world. Senior year was awesome and now I get to relive every minute of it. I'm head Cheerio, vice-Rachel of the Glee club, and now I'm planning a Middle East style sham election that will install me as senior class president for life.
Blaine: Brittany, who are you talking to?
Brittany: I thought I was doing a voice over.
- Permalink: My name is Brittany S. Pierce, and I finally know how Jesus feel...