Abby Sciuto Quotes
I knew that guy was trouble. He's like an evil McGee.
- Permalink: I knew that guy was trouble. He's like an evil McGee.
Abby: Is that broken?
Tony: No Mrs. Mulwray, but I damned near lost my nose. I like breathing through it.
Abby: Mrs. Mulwray
Tony: Faye Dunaway and of course Mr. Jack.
Ziva: Yeah, I know. Chinatown.
- Permalink: Is that broken? No Mrs. Mulwray, but I damned near lost my nos...
Abby: This is nice, Ziva. It's been too long since we got to hang out.
Ziva: Yeah. I know. I'm sorry, I've just been, uh, busy lately.
Abby: Yes you have. Doing what?
Ziva: You know. Just....stuff.
- Permalink: This is nice, Ziva. It's been too long since we got to hang out...
Ziva: Looks like a symbol. But of what?
Abby: That could be all night finding that answer. You in?
Ziva: I'm sorry. Busy.
Abby: Right. "Stuff". I'll draft McGee.
- Permalink: Looks like a symbol. But of what? That could be all night fin...
Ramsey: Looks like we got a lot of evidence to get through, huh?
- Permalink: Looks like we got a lt of evidence to get through, huh? Yeah....
You could totally rock an eye patch Gibbs. And that's not important.
- Permalink: You could totally rock an eye patch Gibbs. And that's not import...
From the ashes, McAbby will rise.
- Permalink: From the ashes, McAbby will rise.
Abby: Have the bad things been outweighing the good things all these years and I just ever noticed?
McGee: What do you mean?
Abby: All I ever wanted was to help people with the truth. And I've done that, but then bad still won sometimes. And I just want to file it away, like it never happened so I can go back to being happy.
McGee: There's nothing wrong with that.
Abby: Yes there is McGee because sometimes the Cutwrights and the Dunns, they just keep fighting no matter what the truth is. And sometimes Ricki never gets to see her grandpa again. If the bad outweighs the good then that means that I'm not enough.
McGee: Abby listen to me...
Abby: And if I'm not enough, McGee, then why even try?
- Permalink: Have the bad things been outweighing the good things all these y...
Gibbs: You do something good now, you're not always around to see the difference it makes later.
Abby: I don't know Gibbs.
Gibbs: Abs, first day we met.
Abby: It was a Thursday, seventy degrees, mostly sunny. What about it?
Gibbs: What did you give me?
Abby: I had Chinese food, and I gave you the fortune from my cookie.
Abby: Because I wanted it to be about you.
Abby: The fortune. You kept it.
Gibbs: The things you do mean something to people.
- Permalink: You do something good now, you're not always around to see the d...