Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

^With Klaroline,i'd never forgive him if he didn't.

Posted at

I think the main reason Stefan is so hellbent on finding the cure is because he still feels guilty. I think he still blames himself for Elena's vampirism to an extend and he wants to make things right. But while he's being single minded about it he has overlooked some things like Elena probably making peace with being a vampire. I think to some extend he also feels helpless because he cnt be there for her either since he has trouble with being a vampire himself. So I think these are some of the reasons he wants to find that cure. But at some point I think he's going to come to terms with that. That maybe the cure doesn't matter after allTHIS SO MUCH.

it looks like he can't love her as a vampire and it makes him seem really hypocritical and ungrateful when she accepted him with all of his flaws.That is what i have been saying for the last 2 weeks his obsession over finding this cure is making him look stupid and like he couldnt accept her as a vampire.

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Stefan dealing with Elena's vampirism, can be bothe negative or positive. I don't think he doesn't love her per se, but he's just having problems trying to adapt to the new her. Which comes out as negative since Damon seems cool with everything. But on the other end, it's sort of like a another layer to the Stelena dynamics. I mean after she saw him as a ripper and after the shit he put her through she still stood by him. And the ultimate question for Stefan is, is he goin to stand by Elena and not give up even if she's treating him like shit. He won't of course but I guess we're also going to see him give out a peace of his mind a lot and it's not gonna be all mushy.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Yeah he's having trouble accepting her as a vampire especially when she is like Damon in that regard(idk if thats the sire bond or whatever)and Damon's mostly cool with it coz he wanted her to turn into a vampire.I guess Stefan mostly doesn't like it because Elena didn't want that for herself and like you said he feels guilty.

I gotta ask tho,after all thats happened in the past 3 seasonsy guys still want Stelena together?Me?i can't ship a couple if i hate the half of it.I'd rather Stebekah than Stelena any day.So i don't relly mind if all this crap makes Stefan look like a douche if in the end Stelena breaks up permanently,never to get back together again.

Posted at
@Heather:Can I just hug U for all your wonderful posts today.U R absolutely right,I think the writers are trying to show us whether Stefan will go the same length to fight for Elena just like she did to him in s3.
Posted at
@Gayatri:I still refuse to believe that Elena is alot more like Damon as a vampire he is the the one that is forcing that belief on her "You are alot more like me than U R like him" "she already is like me " "you don't wanna be like" "so much for someone who doesn't wanna be like me" so the fact that she is sired to him will easily make her believe everything he said and that she is like him.About Damon being cool with Vamp Elena I think deep down he secretly wants her to be a vampire atleast an eternity will make her change her mind about Stefan,I didn't even buy that crap of "I'm fine with her either way" if we are going to be honest he enjoyed her more as a vampire coz way she behaves around him is alot different than the way she does as human.
Posted at
About shipping Stelena,right now I don't ship them not even the slightest not really sure if I'm ever going to coz as much as i know half of Elena's behaviour towards stef is due to the sire bond i think Stefan deserves better,he's had enough and i think that's even the point if breaking up with her coz really he can't put up with her drama anymore,in s3 he gave her the choice of choosing between him and Damon and he was ready to accept it if she choose Damon but now that she's made her choice why is she going back and forth between them. I don't think Stefan can't accept Elena having feelings for Damon i think he doesn't want history to repeat itself aka 1864 so its either him or Damon but not both. But i will always have a soft spot for SE and when ever it comes to the triangle i will always support/choose them after all they are the reason why I'm so hooked up with this show in the first place but now i have Klaus and I'm content with him alone.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I guess its hard to tell after the sire bond but i didn't have much trouble believing that Elena as a vamp was more like Damon b4 the reveal,infact it would have made much more sense,it would have explained all of her selfish behaviour since mid s2,excusing it to the fact that she was always like that in the inside.Elena would've had to fight for her humanity,for Stefan while her fighting her growing attraction for Damon.Frankly it would've made for a much more compelling story than this sire bond asspull.

Also,i do think Damon would have been okay with her either way,he never showed any sign that he wanted to turn her just because.But yeah,he enjoys Vampy Elena a lot more than Human Elena,coz she's less judgy and different around.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

and Stelena,idk i stopped shipping them in s3 itself and not because of her behaviour towards Stefan,it was because of her behaviour towards everyone else that made me hate her and i can't ship someone i hate with some one i love ,hence i ship Delena now(DeathxElena).and if it really comes down to Elena's behaviour towards Stefan then i guess,he's been pretty horrible to her too,especially when he terrorised her on the wickery bridge and even then she kept begging him to feel all along,she took him back despite what he did to her.I don't think she really owes him anything at this point except a bit of courtesy which i guess will be excused due to the sire bond.But he does deserve someone who doesn't love his brother,idk i just want him to be happy.

. I don't think Stefan can't accept Elena having feelings for Damon i think he doesn't want history to repeat itself aka 1864 so its either him or Damon but not both.

And i agree with this.He said this in s1 itself.but yeah if i have to choose btwn DE and SE,it'll be SE hands down,coz DE is just downright gross.

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Well I'm not really surprised Damon doesn't mind about Elena. He loves recklessly, it was the same with Katherine. When he found out she was a vampire he didn't even flinch. He actually wanted to join her being one. I guess that's the difference with Stefan, he has a heart but he has a brain too, hence he's questioning stuff. Damon is willing to gloss over it all.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad