Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Okay i see how my above post make me seem like a Stefan hater but i'm not its just he is really annoying me with his holier than thou attitude this season,it was okay in until s2 but after all of the shit he pulled in s3 even if he was under complusion makes him no better than Damon and whats worse he knew that in s3.Just because Elena chose him at the end,he seems to have forgotten that.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Stefan who seems to be unable to accept the fact that she could have feelings for Damon.Which is weird,when he was the one who wanted her to explore them in s3.Don't get me wrong,i love him as much as the next person but he came across as really pathetic, looking for the cure and forcing Jeremy to kill the the vampire,without even asking Elena.

Ugh the plot holes in this particular season are bigget that the black hole.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

*might make

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

@Kiddie Pool, trust me, you don't sound like a Stefan hater at all, criticism is good, as much as I like Stefan, I myself have been saying for a while nnow, why the fuck does he bother finding this damn thing if Elena does not even want it - and when I say she does not want it I am not saying Stefan should be forcing this decision on her or making it for her - I just remember that Elena never wanted this and hence its so fucked becos it seems the writers can't remember their own shit.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I said that because some people are quick to call people haters in TVD fandom lol,just look at all the ship wars on Tumblr.And about that cure,it would've been okay if Stefan had discussed about this with Elena first but he didn't even talk to her and set out on finding it,even when she said she didn't want it.It makes him seem really lame and it looks like he can't love her as a vampire and it makes him seem really hypocritical and ungrateful when she accepted him with all of his flaws.

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
I think the main reason Stefan is so hellbent on finding the cure is because he still feels guilty. I think he still blames himself for Elena's vampirism to an extend and he wants to make things right. But while he's being single minded about it he has overlooked some things like Elena probably making peace with being a vampire. I think to some extend he also feels helpless because he cnt be there for her either since he has trouble with being a vampire himself. So I think these are some of the reasons he wants to find that cure. But at some point I think he's going to come to terms with that. That maybe the cure doesn't matter after all.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Yeah,that might be the case but instead of showing us all of that,the show is making him look really douchey and obnoxious about it.I hope he opens his eyes that maybe Elena needs some space and leave her be.and leave mystic falls and have lots of adventures with klaroline lol

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

You know I just think Stefan wants to find the cure because the guilt is killing him...I mean, yeah it does look pointless to me but maybe starting from the next episode he will give up one the idea - remember the promo - Klaus says something along the lines - now you have to complete Jeremy's mark or training and I think he says this to Damon, because in the promo Damon is there - which leads me to think Stefan comes to terms that there is no point anymore. I also think for him finding the cure means giving Elena the opportunity to make a choice again - be human or stay a vampire.

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Yeah it's mostly about feeling guitly and besides the sire bond has also added to the list of why Elena should be humanized. Even Damon would've to agree that although he had a chance with Elena she was not entirely herself. And with Jeremy wanting to kill Elena I think the bottom line is they have to find the cure or fix all these messes. Stefan is kinda now looking like an obsessed maniac because no one seems to give 2 fucks about the cure. So it will be okay if he stops trying to find it and make the bitches realizethey need the cure or they need to fix all their issues somehow.
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
And oh yeah, Stefan should wear shades, don a leather jacket, strap on his guitar,get on his motorcyle and hit the road for some me time.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad