Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I know they look weird but if she makes him happy......Meh i don't care.i only ship him with ME :P

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I know they look weird but if she makes him happy......Meh i don't care.i only ship him with ME lol

Posted at
I know,I don't care who date who among the cast but there is something alluring about JoMo and Claire.lol @You and Jomo together.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

omg we'd be so gr8 together,i can just see it lol.

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
I wonder what convo will Elena and Stefan have in 4x10 that will change their relationship. Cos now Stefan nows she was with Damon So i guess they'll discuss that. Also I think Stefan words to Klaus about setting people free kinda foreshadow what he's gonna say to Elena.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

well he said something along the lines of in how many ways are you going to rip my heart out in the promo,so i guess he'll finally call her out on her bs and tell her to gtfo from his life and start dating Rebekah lol

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Okay. So I guess Stefan will just be blunt with her but at this point Elena isn't pretty much listening to anyone. She's convinced she's on the right track so I guess she'll have something to say too.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Some BS which honestly nobody wants to listen.Ugh she should have died instead of Carol
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
And so much hate from peeps on Caroline for telling Stefan about Elena and Damon lol. Actually I feel sorry for Stefan, he was actually the last to know his ex had jumped to his brother at the snap of a finger.i admit it's also refreshing for a change to see Stefan shout at Elena, he never did that or told her the plain truth about stuff and it's good to see a Stefan who just doesn't lap up to anything Elena says or does.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Yeah,i mean the look on his face when he said 'how together',i felt so so bad for him,i just wanted to hug him you know.Caroline probably felt the same,i think she wanted to cry for him :(.and idk why people don't understand why she is so loyal to stefan,he fucking saved her life time and again,she is who she is now because of him,because he taught her,because he is the only one who gave a fuck when she became a vampire while Damon wanted to kill her and not only that,he always was there for her(if you forget s3,i.e,which i try to,a lot)and it makes sense that she'd feel most loyal towards him,even more than her boyfriend or her best friend.if these Damon stans ever get their heads out of Damon's ass they'd see that too.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.