Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
are
Posted at
Aria Montgomery
61 posts
Aria-montgomery

I agree it's so awkard to watch.. I love Nina and Ian as a couple... but Damon and Elena NO. I wish they would have Stefan go all bad ass and hook up with Rebekah after she's undaggered. I actually want him to treat her like crap.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Bring on stebekah lmao, yessss
Posted at
YEssss!I really like there scene in 4.04 where she was telling him about Alex how they promised they will be married I kinda ship them at that moment and I truly believe Stefan will give Bekah the kind of love she deserves and bekah will appreciate him so much she won't take him for granted.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Stebekah had potentional. Paul and Claire keep posting pics of them together from filming (:
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
^This so much.I hope the writers give Stebekah a chance,i think they have more chemistry than Stelena in any case.unfortunately Stefan is too much in love with Elena's golden vagina to think about anyother girl.
Posted at
Claire is just amazing that she had chemistry with all the guys especially JoMo.
Posted at
Sadly yes!I doubt the writers will ever give Stef a chance to explore another while Elena is there toying with Damon,they have him locked up under doppelganger spell.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Am i the only one who was getting incesteous vibes from them in 3.03?especially when she touched his hand,i swear i could see something was going on between them.

Posted at
OMG you are not the only sweetie,when I watched that scene I was asking my friend that 'are you sure this two are siblings coz he is giving her a romantic look" and that scene in the cave where she said "right traitor" God I love this two.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.