Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
852 posts
Veetayt
Yes she should have seen Charlotte but I think they'll introduce that scene where Elena will sort of have a reality check and see who's she's becoming and all then she'll have some sort of break down etc...
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Yeah,thats probable and i guess less epic and less hilarious than her meeting Charolette.i wish Stefan would tell her the counting bricks story.that was some funny and probably misogynistic shit.LOL.

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Lmao! Oh it's gonna come up one way or the other. Stefan will definately mention it one way or the other. So according to Rose's speech now, is Damon the best or worst thing that ever happened to Elena or the writers seem to have forgotten that already.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
That Rose speech was so full of BS,i wanted to smack her.She spent like two days with Damon and suddenly she knew what was good for Elena? LOL.apparentely ghosts don't have anything else to do other than stalk people and philosophise about their love lives.she must have been fangirling when DE finally banged.
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Lmao or her spirit was with them in a threesome! When she was summoned Damon was like I know you're stalking me or something like that.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
well,atleast she got to watch his free sex tape with Elena lol.
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Lmao @ the free sex tape. Uncle John must've been ranting and Grayson and Miranda turned in their graves.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lol.Uncle John must've thrown a hissy fit when Elena turned,all of his sacrifice in vain and this selfish bitch didn't even thank or grieve him in 4.02.

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
I wonder why uncle John and Isobel never returned as ghost. Were they that pure like Esther said about Jenna or what? Knowing Isobel was a self serving bitch who didn't care about anyone. Btw Isobel and Katherine kind of made a good lesbian couple. There's this scene where they vamp out on each other and Isobel is against the wall (I was like that was deliberate dear writers) then they drink wine afterwards talking and all. They sounded like a couple really.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Idk maybe it was because their work on this side(human/vamp side,idk what to call it) was done.they didn't have any incomplete wish/work or anything else going on..or maybe they just hooked up on the other side.i mean John did have a crush on her when they were kids LOL.

There's this scene where they vamp out on each other and Isobel is against the wall Lol i seriously thought they were going to and was mildly disappointed that they didn't kiss.They would've made such a BAMF couple tho.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad