Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
852 posts
Veetayt
Yes, regarding that Elena never wanted to be a vampire I'm yet to see how she hates the vampire life and her trying to cope. But now they're making it sound like it's Stefan who's really concerned about it all and Elena's totally fine. I never really saw her struggle except for the first few epis when she was with Stefan and she cried a lot. Now it's all sunshine for her and Stefan is looking like a bad guy trying to fix her.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Yeah.thats the problem with DE right now.To make it happen,they're basically making every freaking one else  look like the villian and my guess is,as long as Elena is sired to Damon,she won't want to be human again.coz thats what Damon wants.

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
What I don't get is can't you let the person go and break the bond then you're left to deal with the ultimate feelings that the person has?
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Honestly,i have no idea.what you said makes sense.Even if the bond is broken,the residual feelings will still be there but i guess if it can only be broken by letting the person go then,you can't be together again coz it will reset the bond again?irdk.One thing that i'm sure of,is that no matter what happens Elena will go back to Stefan after she breaks the sire bond,coz as a human her feelings for Stefan were infintely more intense than her feelings for Damon.

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
I guess Elena will do a Bella Swan, the broad howled buckets after she has let Jacob go and chose to be with Edward and gave a speech about wanting to start to live her life and start facing her choices and the consequences. And how she realized her actions had been hurting Edward.Plec migh rip that scenario off. I've always suspected she's a Twihard.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Funny as it maybe,i find Elena worse than Bella now,atleast no one died trying to protect her and she never led Jacob on,she made it clear to him again and again that she'd always choose Edward,Jacob always seemed a little delusional to me,thinking that he had a chance with her.While Elena has been stringing along both the brothers for quite sometime now.I mean she said she still loves Stefan and her feelings for Damon are confusing in 4x08.Anyway moving on to DE yeah,i can see her doing that.and Stefan would take her back in a jiffy,excusing all her actions due to the sire bond.i hope Caroline tells him about DE in 4x09 and thats the reason he flips the table there.

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Lol @Jacob being delusional, yes at times he came across as in denial/selfish and obsessed with Bella. Yes, Bella was annoying and cardboard but she was honest with the 2 guys. Yeah I hope he does, it sort doen't make sense that he's still in the dark. He has to flip and move on and decide the way forward and stop being a ninny about Elena. What annoys me is after all that it's gonna start all over again, like Elena rediscovering her feelings for Damon. And I wouldn't be surprised if she even starts detesting Damon a little, she always blames people for her problems. I'd rather they just make her face the feelings and admit them without some bond thing then they drop the flippin triangle.
Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

LOL, its sad that Elena did not get to meet Charlotte........do you think she would be horrified seeing how she can end up one day? Thats sad

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Jacob did come across as seflish at times but their relationship made more sense to me than EB tbh,Bella always seemed to be obsessed with Edward's good looks and i have no idea why. Edward was attracted to her,besides wanting to eat her obvsly.I never saw any emotional connection between them,while a whole book was dedicated to Jacob and Bella's friendship blooming into something else

Anyway,i'm sure he does suspect something's up.Even he can't be that naive. and he was ready to move on after 4x07 but Caroline told him not to give up,thats what annoyed me the most,finally he'd accepted the reailty and was ready to move on but she had to push him towards Elena again.He seemed almost as pathetic as Damon tbh
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

LOL, its sad that Elena did not get to meet Charlotte........do you think she would be horrified seeing how she can end up one day? Thats sad

Omg that would've been so awesome LOL then she would've wanted the cure too.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.