Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
1565 posts
Amie

LOL, I loved how they JUST keep on avoiding explaining how if Elena's feelings have intensified for Damon, but the same can not be said for her LOVE for Stefan...

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Coz Of the sire bOnd.Obvsly Damon wouldn't want Elena to have feelings for Stefan.so to please him her sub conscious off'ed her feelings for Stefan.lol
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
@Liza, true, that topic has been avoided. I mean, Stefan and Elena started well into S4, with the cage speeches, rooftops, forest sleepovers and how Elena was like nomatter who trains her she'd always love Stefan and all. Then episodes later boom! Elena's feelings for Damon intensified that much that she just had to be with him. That's the part that still baffles me, the writers need to shed light on that. And Elena didn't even seem affected by Damon's confessions he had compelled her to forget.
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Well the only way I can see this ending in a manner that is satisfactory to both parties and fandoms is Damon 'sacrificing' his love for Elena for Stefan whom she will be the one now doing the whole starry eyes thing with. Unless they're bold enough to say that Elena's love for Stefan cut through the sire bond just like his love for her cut through the ripper phase.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Unless they're bold enough to say that Elena's love for Stefan cut through the sire bond just like his love for her cut through the ripper phase. ^That would be quite romantic actually,but the show doesn't have the guts to show something like that.besides it DE time for now.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Unless they're bold enough to say that Elena's love for Stefan cut through the sire bond just like his love for her cut through the ripper phase. ^That would be quite romantic actually,but the show doesn't have the guts to show something like that.besides it DE time for now.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Ikr, they would never be that bold. Aargh, I really dislike DE really, maybe I'm now channelling Caroline but I just don't see it's epicness of tragedy. What I see here is Damon refusing to grow a pair and thinking he is entittled to his brother's girlfriend by all means. I mean, I really love Stefan and ship him with happiness but it's annoying when they make him miserable cos of DE. I wish he could smile more and unwind more. Meanwhile I hope DE break up this season before they turn into Dex lol.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Actually,i stopped shipping stelena a long time.i used to like them(i never shipped anything until Klaroline tbh) but now,i don't want Stefan to ever get back together with Elena.He deserves much better than her,infact as dickish as Damon might be,even he deserves someone better than Elena.He might be a selfish prick but you can't deny that  he really loves her.and Frankly,no one deserves to be anyone's second choice,let alone be someone as selfish and pathetic as Elena.

and tbh i don't hate or care about DE,i just don't get them,,never have.Damon was obsessed with Katherine till 2x01.when the hell did he fall in love with Elena exactly?and They have nothing in common,why would someone like Damon fall in love with Elena and why would Elena mary frikking sue fall in love with him.it doesn't make any sense.

What I see here is Damon refusing to grow a pair and thinking he is entittled to his brother's girlfriend by all means

This is what majority of Damon stans are like too,their argument why DE should happen is because its Damon's turn now.like wtf Elena is not a merry go round that every guy in MF should have a turn.DE crossed the limits of disgusting a long time ago

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I mean, I really love Stefan and ship him with happiness but it's annoying when they make him miserable cos of DE. I wish he could smile more and unwind more.

This basically.i ship him with happiness too.I don't ship steroline in the romantic sense but i get why some people would ship them.Most of his light hearted moments have been with Caroline.He smiles and laughs more when he is around her.and its sad how the writers are making him look like a moron by making him so obsessed with the cure,its like saying that he can't accept Vamp Elena,which basically is a slap on every SE'er's face.Man,i loved their love story in s1,it really was, to quote Caroline epic but now i just can't stand the thought of Elena with anyone except death.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad