Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
287 posts

yeah i think the writers need to explain why she cant have blood bags, personally i think it was just a way to push her towards damon. am still in shock she admitted how she felt, but i think she should have done it before, to have her give all that crap about choosing stefan and then say that. am just glad he dumped her ars!!but lets be honest the damon fanbase is bigger than delena, so were prob gunna see damon reject elena, i think its ep 8 spoiler damon has a hearbreakind choice to make. making damon oh so much more deserving and the better brother. i think stefan is going to go find the cure but he cant be gone long cos in ep 8 him and damon go to new orlens.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

I am just glad we get to see an episode with Lexie coming soon!

Posted at
287 posts

i dont think d/e will happen straight away anyway. so i've just watched runawaybride great quote, 'sometimes people confuse actractive ness with rightness'.

Posted at
Wow this thread is so quite I'm not suprised though given the way SE is being handled so far. Before I go any further let me start by saying I missed all my lovelies Liza,Flora,Heather and Kay. I really missed you guys and I hope you are all doing okay.I haven't been here in a while due to school and i didn't watch all the episodes I'm currently in episode 4,i was soooooooo angry with the Klebekah fight(U know i ship them hard) in the premier that is why i didn't watch the rest of the episodes and now Klaus daggered her again i just can't help but come here and get it out of my chest coz i feel like I'm going to explode. I hate Klaus right now,i never thought this day will come but i hate him and i hate that i hate him*Sigh*
Posted at
Cooling

Don't hate Klaus, think about his ridiculous angry expressions and his evil smirks!lol. but yes he's being awful.

Posted at
and don't even get me started with SE/DE,the only thing I'm going to say right now(coz I have alot to say but I can't say it)is about that whole "Vampire Elena is alot more like Damon" HELL NO!!!! if anything its Damon that is trying to make her and everyone believe that she is like him coz he is teaching her his ways of feeding I.e snatch,eat,erase. Remember what he told Stefan"I'm teaching her how to feed,she needs to learn snatch eat erase now more than ever" and isn't that what he does.I just feel like he is trying to turn her into Katherine 2.0 coz the kind of life he wanted with Kat back then he want her to relish in the dark them.
Posted at
@Blood Roses:Oh honey you have no idea how much I love that guy and everything about him but I just can't help but be mad at him for what he did to bekah(I love her) it was awful no matter what he treats her like shit and now my Klebekah heart is shattered into a million pieces.
Posted at
287 posts

its so quite on here, but i quess there isnt much to say on the s/e front except, well elena has lost the plot lol!

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Lmao!! I guess Delena needed to happen at some point than just the dragging out. But I'm just wondering how the writers will build up SE again. The possibility seems kind of impossible considering that Elena seems to be into Damon in a major way.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

By saying Elena's love for Stefan was more powerful than a nonsensical sire bond LOL.srsly if she ever goes back to Stefan,i'm 99.99% sure she'll say this.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad