Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
287 posts

god there are so many bad spoilers out there for stelena at the moment!!

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
I kinda think that it will take Elena a downward spiral to take a grip on herself and realize she's losing herself. Damon has helped her yes but rather his help is kinda turning her into the kind of person she hates most, she's not being true to her Elena self which is 'compassion and sacrifice'. So I expect Elena to almost lose it at some point. And I think that's when she realizes she will need Stefan the most at that time. Stefan is the one vampire who has defied his true vampire nature not necessarily out of choice but out of circumstances. Elena's journey so far mirrors Stefan's. Human blood is what Stefan needs but it makes him a ripper, and Elena can drink from the vein only so far but the guilt keeps on mounting on her. The school of Stefan will definately have to take over at some point in helping Elena. She has to defy her own very nature and I think Stefan will be more understanding of how hard it is for her so I guess he will sort of be there for her.
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
@Kay @Amina, @Liza, @Charlie, @Emily, @Flora, @Lord Of Winter I realy miss you guys!! Hope to hear from y'all soon. @Amina, ki lon sele? ;) ;)
Posted at
287 posts

how does everyone else feel about stelena at the mo? or elena? i think it should just be delena daires. every ep is some sexual eye flirt between d/e.  they just want to put this distance between s.e. to be honest elena is starting to get on my wick lol!!in the begigning i didnt want her turning back human, but now, welll if it stops her whining!! its like the new clip with elena in the shower, if any one comes in it will be damon, y is damon even there? where is stefan? and why wouldnt elena tell him to leave when she's got no cloths on? the spoilers for ep 7, why is elena even dancing wth damon, people just dont do things like that. even if s.e split up in ep6. it still would be weird, and they let damon have his big speech about helping stefan with the cure. 1st chance he gets though he's dancing with elena.

one thing i would like to know tohugh, what is stefan living off? hiope he hasnt gone back on the bunny diet when he was doing well with the moderation theme. but that seemed to be a big thing last season, yet it hasnt even being sddressed yet!

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Well, well it seems the dreaded has happened. Our SE has broken up. We did see it coming yes but just after 5 epis was a bit of a blow. I'm kinda ticked off they had to break up and well I don't know where they are taking the storyline. Perhaps they want to give Delena a chance or something but I still maintain Delena will never work out and they won't be really together. I mean it wouldn't make sense, it would just be Katherine all over. But yep I'm pretty upset about the break up!
Posted at
72 posts
The first time in tvd I feel bad for Stefan sorryyy for saying this but he deserves better!!
Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

@ Everyone, hey guys! Long time, no chat! In all honesty I am glad they broke up, I felt sorry for Stefan for the past few episodes, he has been putting his life on the line for Elena and she did not even take the time to think into the reasons he was doing it, like she immediately assumed the worse and THAT part just killed me because, hello! thye have been together for so long, she should know by now he has her best interests at heart. I am glad Stefan told her he can't do this anymore. I don't blame Damon in any way because he did not tae credit for Stefan's actions, but srsly, Elena at this point does not deserve to be with Stefan. 

Posted at
287 posts

yes lastnights episode was hell!! but it isnt a shock suppose it has to happen, but i have always said she would have to change to be with damon which she basically said. i dont get though the feelings she had are heightned why arnt those she had for stefan heightened to? but elena latly hasnt being a character i like, so hopefully she'll get her self sorted then they can try and start over. but right now stefan is far too good for her!!

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

why arnt those she had for stefan heightened to? 

Because the writers are idiots

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
@Liza and @Charlie. Yes at this point Elena really doesn't deserve to be with Stefan. I mean the guy was just putting up with her shit and eventually he had to wake up and realize this wasn't what he wanted it to be like. Also like I pointed out and Charlie did too. Aren't Elena's feelings for Stefan going to be heightened too? Well, I guess Stefan has to also make piece with who she has become but Elena has to learn to trust Stefan and let him be there for her just like she was there for him in his ripper days. So hopefully he won't give up on her too. And it still lies to be seen if she will give in to her darker side which is more inline with damon. What's with the drinking from the vein crap anyway. Katherine is a doppelganger but she drinks from blood bags sometimes. She rather enjoys killing people more for the fun of it.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad