Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
1565 posts
Amie

Ya baby Damon and Elena. Ian and Nina are dating in real life they are the BOSS on the vampire diaries. Deal with it loser Stelenas. damon will always win

Hm, really? Oh, so has Damon been "winning" all this time for the past 3 seasons, or was I watching a different show? That sentence has so many wrong things in it its sad.

lol, so Meredith is Stefan's endgame.

LOL, yeah, and Tyler and Glee's Tina are end game because you know..this person's logic said so

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Hey my lovelies!! Good to see y'all keeping the thread alive.....it resembled a ghost town at some point. Well firstly let me say I wasn't so thilled with S4 trailer, I wasn't sold at all. Esp the part where Elena says 'Am I dead?' , I facepalmed, what is Plec doing to us seriously, there were many ways to dramatically play that out. Wasn't expecting it. And Bonnie trying out her magic to bring Elena back.......the girl never did that for her own mother, couldn't grasp that part. For someone who hangs out with vampires all the time Elena should just deal with it and not be whiny. And the 'new' sherrifs lol, guess by mid season they'll all be dead or joining Liz as vampire protectors. Ok the Klaroline/Forwood make out scene, geez is that the only thing left for Caroline to do, make out with Tyler/Klaus....Plec Plec Plec. Damon saying they have one more quaterback......the boy has always been there. I hope we'll have Beremy ths season, really liked them.
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Hey fam, just two days left and I'll be seeing Stefan again ;). Anyone know how they are gonna play the Stelena reunion, was it mentioned in a spoiler.
Posted at
teamstelena
1175 posts
Teamstelena

Hey everyone! I can't believe we all made it through the hiatus! I am super excited for S4. I hope you guys are too. Missed everyone!

Posted at
98 posts
Ellena

Delena fan here ! ... The Stelena scenes in the premiere were soooo...CUTE ! :3 They're meant for each other, it's so clear. 

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Hey guys! And we are back!!!!!!! So thoughts?

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

@Nyny, I have to say I liked DE scenes too in this episode....I give credit when credit is due because Elena remembered a trully beautiful scene when Damon compelled her to forget his ILY. 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

I really like the locked up together scenes. And i especially love the fact that they showed her reconfirming her love and choice in Steffie AFTER she remembered Damon's confession. It shows her (hopefully) real commitment to him. Kinda thought the ending was a tad weak though. It didn't have the kind of intensity that the similar scene in season 2 on top of the ferris wheel had. One weak point was Stefan telling Matt that he needs to earn his life from now on.......HELL NO!!! I may hate Matt but he never deserved to be treated like the Salvatore bros personal punching bag. He never asked to be saved. As always, it was Elena's choice. One that i might add, she acknowledged Stefan's character in allowing her to choose. Not even gonna get into Damon being a complete dick. Not even gonna say it. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
All the SE scenes last night made me wonder why DE fans even bother. Especially after 3 years.
Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

@Flora, I honestly don't know, I mean I think that just even if you ask a random person who does not care about the triangle, I am pretty sure he would say well, she clearly loves one guy with all her heart and feels for other one. I think DE fans just hold on to the Damon side of the relationship because he puts in so much, they feel he should be getting back something...

@RedOktober, I liked the locked up together scenes especially because they did not make them too dramatic like they could. I just felt it was real, and I loved the fact that Elena remembered her choice and meeting Damon first because I would kill the writers if they dediced to spend episodes on the whole "does she remember her choice or not". 

Poor Matt, he does not deserve such a hard time from the brothers - Damon was always a dick to him, but there was part of me that actually thought he would finish him off. Stefan too, the whole thing about getting uo in the morning and being thankful....it was just inappropriate considering Matt had absolutely nno control of the situation...

Anyway, my favourite scene was them sitting on the roof together, I don't know why but it just felt so diiferent and kind of s1-ish to me, it was just so cute!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad