Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
Thanks Flora,so good to hear that. I'm looking forward to it especially the flashback episode,hope to see some Klebekah moments.
Posted at
Cooling

3x19 sucks, I only liked Jeremy and Kol that episode. I didn't know it had the lowest rating though... so much for such a vocal fandom.

Posted at
Actually i enjoyed the Stefan/Alaric scene and klefan scene too,for me that was the best part of the episode and at first i was happy to see Rose again but then she ruined it by that horrible speech of hers and i enjoyed Kol beating Damon up i wish it has lasted long,aside from these i don't like the episode.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Kol was the best part of 3x19, I was fangirling to him more than that cheap DE moment. OMG. Oh yeah the Klefan scene, I love seeing Klaus troll Stefan. I love how every time he goes in their house he just helps himself to a drink and sits down laughing.

Posted at
Ohhh i like that attitude about Klaus.....it makes him even more sexy and handsome.
Posted at
Cooling

Oh, klefan was good too, I forgot they were on this episode.

Posted at
287 posts

i love that they've made jomo a regular!!! looking forward to the flashbacks. the delena aspect of tvd is the worst for me. andnot  just because i ship stelena, its cos they just make no sense. stelena makes me all tingly n warm lol!! i also cant stand all the nonsence from some d/e fans. klefae is great i hope they have alot more interaction ins4. i like ther bromance better than d/a. i think there relationship was kinda abusive in a way. like wen ever alaric was like damon i dont think........ damon snaps his neck!!

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Damon/anyone is abusive. The only decent Damon ships are Stefan and Rose.
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt

@Amina, @Kay, @Liza, @Flora, @Charlie, @Emily and the other's I've forgotten but still have mad love for. I see you guys!!!!, glad to see the Stelena movement is going on. Can't wait for season 4. I miss you guys so so so so much. #Team Stelena. hope they get Damon a new girlfriend or new toys

Posted at
@Heather:OMG sweetie long time no post,where have you been. We missed you around here so much i hope everything is okay with you.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad