Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Thanks Flora,so good to hear that. I'm looking forward to it especially the flashback episode,hope to see some Klebekah moments.
Posted at
Cooling

3x19 sucks, I only liked Jeremy and Kol that episode. I didn't know it had the lowest rating though... so much for such a vocal fandom.

Posted at
Actually i enjoyed the Stefan/Alaric scene and klefan scene too,for me that was the best part of the episode and at first i was happy to see Rose again but then she ruined it by that horrible speech of hers and i enjoyed Kol beating Damon up i wish it has lasted long,aside from these i don't like the episode.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Kol was the best part of 3x19, I was fangirling to him more than that cheap DE moment. OMG. Oh yeah the Klefan scene, I love seeing Klaus troll Stefan. I love how every time he goes in their house he just helps himself to a drink and sits down laughing.

Posted at
Ohhh i like that attitude about Klaus.....it makes him even more sexy and handsome.
Posted at
Cooling

Oh, klefan was good too, I forgot they were on this episode.

Posted at
287 posts

i love that they've made jomo a regular!!! looking forward to the flashbacks. the delena aspect of tvd is the worst for me. andnot  just because i ship stelena, its cos they just make no sense. stelena makes me all tingly n warm lol!! i also cant stand all the nonsence from some d/e fans. klefae is great i hope they have alot more interaction ins4. i like ther bromance better than d/a. i think there relationship was kinda abusive in a way. like wen ever alaric was like damon i dont think........ damon snaps his neck!!

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Damon/anyone is abusive. The only decent Damon ships are Stefan and Rose.
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt

@Amina, @Kay, @Liza, @Flora, @Charlie, @Emily and the other's I've forgotten but still have mad love for. I see you guys!!!!, glad to see the Stelena movement is going on. Can't wait for season 4. I miss you guys so so so so much. #Team Stelena. hope they get Damon a new girlfriend or new toys

Posted at
@Heather:OMG sweetie long time no post,where have you been. We missed you around here so much i hope everything is okay with you.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.