Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Little Bit
31 posts
Little-bit

Delena is an abusive relationship. Want proof? Here are the signs of an abusive relationship.I found on tumblr what a Delena shipper wrote about this post. It worries me that even after reading this they still don't get it. I hope they never meet a bad guy or they might end up in an abusive relationship if Delena is their idea of an ideal romance. This is what the Delena shipper wrote:Somehow I ended up following someone who hates delena. It says so in there info. I don’t know why I would follow them; I swear I think tumblr follows people for us sometimes. Anyway…they made a post about how delena is an abusive relationship and anyone that ships them, or thinks there some epic romance is disturbed.

Are you kidding me right now??? Let’s see has Damon ever verbally abused Elena? I don’t think so, in fact he has been nothing but honest with her, unlike Stefan who has been lying from the very beginning. Has Damon ever hit her or forced himself on her? Nope. The only time he “hurt” her physically is when he was hallucinating and bite her thinking she was Katherine. This is the same thing as Stefan attacking her while under compulsion. But do you say he is abusive? No of course not. Now don’t get me wrong I love Stefan. But he isn’t perfect like a lot of you seem to think. He only acts perfect. There is a big difference. I think a lot of you really need to look up the definition of an abusive relationship in the dictionary because you are obviously confused. In fact Damon has saved Elena’s life, and been there for her, more than he has “hurt” her. He has saved her and been there for her a lot more than Stefan has. Damon is the one that makes the tough choices in order to keep her safe, to keep her alive. You can sit her and point the finger all you want.Damon killed Jeremy; Damon fed her his blood before the sacrifice. blah blah blah. Let’s think about this for a moment.Yes, Damon killed Jeremy and I’m not saying that it wasn’t wrong. But if you stop for one moment to think of his mindset in that moment you might see things differently. The woman who he gave up his HUMANITY for, the woman he has been chasing for 145 years just told him she never loved him, everything he did for her, was all for nothing. You don’t think you would be filled with rage? Hurt? Angry? You don’t think for one moment you would be capable of doing something horrible without thinking because you can’t see past your grief? If you don’t think so then you’re either lying to yourself or not human. Onto Damon feeding Elena his blood. Essentially Elena was going to DIE anyway. I don’t think you people understand that. Damon would rather her come back and live as a vampire, hating him then not have her on earth at all. That’s how much he loves her. If there was a way to save someone you loved from dying even if it was selfish you don’t think you would do it? I find that hard to believe.In conclusion…I can sit here and say if you ship Stelena then you’re delusional. In real life you wouldn’t go on one date, and talk all night once and then fall in love suddenly you wouldn’t sleep with your significant other after only 9 episodes which in the Vampire Diaries world is probably the equivalent to a month. You wouldn’t pledge undying love for someone you didn’t know, or develop any sort of foundation with first. This is not realistic at all. This is not real life, weather your too young to know and realize this yet I am not sure but you will find out the hard way if you think for one moment relationships like this actually exist. Love isn’t perfect, relationships aren’t perfect.So to sum up everyone is entitled to their opinions. But do call Delena fans disturbed, for shipping them because there “abusive” is just plain ignorant. Delena fans aren’t disturbed, we are realistic. So come off your high horse and out of your perfect happy bubble and grow up. 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

They Be CRAY CRAY

Posted at

wtf did she make me read

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

LOL. As soon as i read her analysis, if you can call it that, of how Damon is NOT abusive and ultimately better for her (apparently because killing her bro and force feeding her blood is the bases of any strong and loving relationship, not trust, friendship and the unselfishness to let her make her own decisions) i knew i was reading the confessions of a mind suffering from a psychotic break. People like this scare me. I like to see myself as an objective mind and even I readily admit that Stefan is not perfect but COME ON!!! I hate the excuse alot of DE fans make for SE is that Stefan is a liar and he acts all high, mighty and perfect. REALLY.....REALLY?? Would you walk up to a girl you were interested in and say..."Hey I just met you.....and this is crazy, but i was born in the civil war.....so date me maybe". Catch my drift. That argument has NO BASIS, it makes NO SENSE. I don't remember Damon, who apparantly can do no wrong, introducing himself as Dracula's wannabe. And as for acting all perfect....It's called being a gentleman IDIOT. The one thing in this perfect argument that i've never heard one of them mention, conveniently, is that Stefan has never said he was perfect and that he is the best choice for Elena, even in that respect he doesn't force her hand. What they always point out is that he's a boring brooder, YET THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS. The definition of a brooder is "one who fixates over past errors". So by the very definition of his personality he is constantly dwelling on his short fallings maning he has no allusions to being perfect. I swear, some people just sprout nonsense from their asses just to justify their ship. Again i say that i have no problem stating that Stefan and SE is flawed because i respect that Stefan as well as Daom for their individual personalities. But how dare anyone try to justify what Damon and/or Stefan has done for Elena from such a weak ass biased mindset. 

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

ok, i don't think delena is "abusive" or that their shippers are disturbed, but i do think they're unhealthy. so is stelena if you look closely. (i'm a chair fan, i must know)

but omG THAT RANT IS JUST HILARIOUS

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Stelena n Klaroline bitchessss, haters gonna skate.
Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Let’s see has Damon ever verbally abused Elena? I don’t think so, in fact he has been nothing but honest with her, unlike Stefan who has been lying from the very begining.

Ok,I am sorry but I am going to go Santana Lopez on this weird chick right now, cos what I just read did not make sense at all.  

First of all, why does is she think that Damon never verbally abusing Elena is such an epic achievement? He has compelled her a million times, so in essense he has psychologically abused her, which is way worse.

Second, Stefan has been lying to her from the beginning argument makes me wanna laugh and cry at the same time because this is an 8 yearold's argument. I am with Red on this one, was Stefan supposed to walk over to Elena and introduce himself as a vampire? She would have run away screaming from him thinking he is a psycho. And if we are on the topic of honesty I don't recall Damon introducing himself as a 165 yearold vampire....neither has he told Elena about Katherine...about the fact that he also dated her....or that she looks like her....nope, he just mentioned the Stefan part of that story..so who is the liar now? Oh and also, since we know about the pathetic compulsion of meeting Elena first, why did not he confess to her about it? 

The only time he “hurt” her physically is when he was hallucinating and bite her thinking she was Katherine

Orly? So I guess he was just "hugging" Elena when he wanted Stefan to hand over the grimoire to him....

In fact Damon has saved Elena’s life, and been there for her, more than he has “hurt” her. He has saved her and been there for her a lot more than Stefan has. Damon is the one that makes the tough choices in order to keep her safe, to keep her alive. 

Lol, so what? Elena should just let it slide because he saved her? More often then Stefan? Really? Hust btw, Damon's "saving attempts" always have to be cleaned up by Stefan, like the one where he had to hand over his freedom and sacrifice never seeing Elena again to get the cure for his ELDER brother who got bitten by Tyler who warned him about starting to turn. 

Yes, Damon killed Jeremy and I’m not saying that it wasn’t wrong. But if you stop for one moment to think of his mindset in that moment you might see things differently

Honey, there is no BUT in the word murder...cold blooded, I might add....Seeing what Damon does when he is out of control - is a sign of what he will do if DE gets together for real...Don't find exuses for abuse!

Onto Damon feeding Elena his blood. Essentially Elena was going to DIE anyway. I don’t think you people understand that.

Elena was going "to DIE anyway"....did she srsly write that? She clearly does not value human life. Also, yes, Elena was going to "die anyway"because SHE WANTED TO - IT WAS HER DECISION! Damon, like he always does, wanted to take away that decision from her - an abusive relationship involves having you choice being taken away....

God, I can't even continue, this chick/dude is weird!

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Not wierd. Just a blind and biased stan

Posted at
Lol @ that DE post,hahaha what can i say......the sky is still blue.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Screw that ladies, I found something even FUNNIER.

I guess SErs really don't understood why we are happy with the fact that Damon's blood turned Elena. DErs aren't dumb, we know that the blood will not change anything literally (Damon's blood has already turned Vickie and Caroline and nothing happened). The real point is symbolic: they saved each others life, no matter the distance and no matter that they had not planned none of this. They survived, like Elena said, they always survive. Me (flora): if it was someone else's blood you would not be saying that person saved Elena, and since Damon was completely unaware that his blood was in her system, he did not intentionally save her. So please stop talking, I'm a DE fan and even I know your argument is ridiculous.

Anon, don’t be rude and don’t mess what I said. I NEVER said Damon had the intention to save Elena’s life with his blood in 3x22. But he saved anyway. And so did Elena, when she died, Alaric died too, stopping him of killing Damon. You just missed the point about my post… they saved each others life with no intention of it. And that’s what I tried to say: the meaning is symbolic, because even when they don’t try to, they survive together. And yes, if it was anyone else’s blood in her system I would say the person saved her life, too.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.