Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
287 posts

but just to add even if d/e did have a more romantic relaionship i dont think they'll ever have sex, i just cant see who they could do that to elena's charater and then want her to want stefan again n stefan take her back?? think am looking forward more to the c/t/k triangle, that reminds me more of the books.

Posted at
287 posts
omg, has anyone seen the new spoilers? Exec producer Julie Plec agreed that Stefan is "not going to have an easy time" with Elena's vampire traits and thirst for blood. "This is a guy who can't really get too close to human blood for too long without losing his mind," she explained. "So it's like he's a guy who just got sober, and his girlfriend just turned 21 and wants to party. There are going to be some complications in their relationship." Plec recently hinted that Elena will enjoy "hot vampire sex" with a character on The Vampire Diaries, but refused to reveal the identity of her male partner.
Posted at
287 posts
"[I]t's certainly not the end of Delena, as anyone might be afraid," Plec told TV Line. "In fact, in a way, it's the beginning of the beginning. "All these things that she's experienced with Damon and with Stefan will have different context for her as she's becoming this new person," she continued. "This circumstance, which is pretty horrific, is going to make them all care about each other even more deeply and argue even more intensely and fracture even more greatly and love as deeply as possible."
Posted at
287 posts
its just circles.i mean r we goin to go through the whole delena seson for her to run back to stefan?and whats with the spoiler that elena is going to have sex with some1 but they wont sey who?i mean seriously if its damon then its just weird. but if its someone else then they really are seriously damaging elenas charater. but from this delena spoiler it sounds like they are making changes to elena's charater, and i thin its so they can please delena fans. but its kinda backwards given that up untill now we've always being led to beleive that human traits/feelings are heightened. also love how there now trying to say that stefan who up untill now has love elena uncondionally, isnt goin to like elena vampire. even though its ok for elena to love monster stefan, its not for stefan to love monster elena???? personally i think they are giving into the delena fanbase because of the backlash from 3.22. @kay as peter wrote anymore on his story?
Posted at
Wow this thread is so quite.
Posted at
@Charlie:Oh honey don't mind all those spoilers,we have heard it before,its new song same dance.
Posted at
teamstelena
1175 posts
Teamstelena

Hey guys! LOL sorry I have been pretty MIA too. Spending too much time on Tumblr as usual.

@Charlie: Peter hasn't told me anything yet about his story. I'll find out what's happening with that :) And yes don't worry about the spoilers. I'm not. It's too much information that continues to contradict over and over. I'm not even really paying that much attention to any of it. It's just to create buzz.

@Amina: Oh things will pick up again once it gets closer to premier time and definitely once to show gets going! It will be like things never stopped lol

Posted at
@Kay:Oh i'm looking to October coz i really missed chatting with you guys,you,Liza,Heather,Emily and Charlie. I miss Bella too,she hasn't been here in a while and she is a very nice person. Cant wait till October.
Posted at
*forward
Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Hey everyone! Missed chattin with all of you! Sorry, I have been MIA for so long, started working, plus I am so tired of all the spoilers, I just wann watch the damn s4 already and discuss it with everyone here on the forum! Anyway, check out what I found on FB.

Oh God, I laughed at this so hard!

And this

oh and this is awesome

oh and this is priceless~

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=253598664743432&set=a.130260510410582.16136.130257857077514&type=3&theater

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad