Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Jomo is a stud ♥ so funny

Posted at

Aww...he's so adorable. Lucky Claire if she is dating him! Silly Emily VanCamp for ever letting him go!

The idea of Joseph drawing brings to mind that Daniel Gillies and Joseph Morgan panel where he says he likes to paint in his spare time and Daniel says likes to stand behind Joseph naked while he paints hahaha!

Posted at
1356 posts
Promqueen

bitch wait!!!! JoMo and VanCamp broke up? where was I????? (probably buried under books in the stupid library)

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50
It happened last year.
Posted at

bitch wait!!!! JoMo and VanCamp broke up? where was I????? (probably buried under books in the stupid library)

Love, step away from the books and that library! It's doing you no good! ;) haha

They broke up...and now it's been rumored that he's dating his on-screen sister, Claire Holt!! Reason to why we're seeing so much incest looks between Rebekah and Klaus. Klebekah is real! LOL

Posted at

Kol and Klaus have decided to leave Glenna and Luana, and have gotten together instead:

OMG...Klol is epic! haha

Posted at

Posted at
^ LOl Raquel !! I've missed your story's , this one made me laugh, they are really hot together too :D and about Jomo and Claire omgggggg and here we were thinking that we were so sick for shipping Klebekah, apparently we weren't seeing things, it's really there lol !
Posted at
1356 posts
Promqueen

OMG!!!! loved these!!!!!! and JoMo and Claire is one hot ovary-popping couple!

don't worry honey, no more books for me for the rest few weeks! I'm heading to Holland in a few hours (still packing apparently) to play hockey and get smashed! LOL

see u girls next week!!!!!!!! xxx

Posted at
^ You're coming to my country ???? Witch city are you going too ?? :D
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.