OT: BTVS Thread
@First Aid Kit great video!!!Posted 3/12/2013 11:13:34 AM #
LOL. Someone's not happy to see me....Posted 3/12/2013 1:11:05 PM #
Not true. I love your GIF:)
But Lost Girl. Please. . .Posted 3/12/2013 1:23:10 PM #
LOL. Fair enoughPosted 3/12/2013 1:24:32 PM #
I can't believe i haven't thought of it before, but does a connection exist between Spike's first name "William", and Billy Idol's first name which is also William?Posted 4/7/2013 10:51:44 AM #
it was already said that Billy Idol bassically stole Spike's lookPosted 4/7/2013 11:05:44 AM #
Well i know they are connected, hair style and such, but what i meant was if their names are connected. It seems like quite a coincidence.Posted 4/7/2013 4:57:04 PM #
Okay caught up on BTVS issues released so far. Stuff is all kinds of messed up:
First let me say that I LOVE the latest covers:
- Severin pretty much drained Illyria leaving her in pretty much human Fred's body. Also it seems she is pretty much bound to Fred's body as her own now with an actual soul. She's...not taking it well and is confused by what is happening to her.
- According to Illyria, ANY SORT of time travel reset would end up in minor apocalypse...in the best case scenario, that is.
- the leftovers of slayer army buffy gathered are split in multiple factions, ones want to continue normal life, others want to kill buffy and some - to protect her.
- Simone bassically created a slayer/zombpire hybrid in hopes of killing buffy.
- Also oh by the way, yeah, Buffy fucking up the world by destroying magic is most likely going to cause Dawn's death too lol
Posted 4/7/2013 6:40:15 PM #
- And well, Xander's not taking it too well, for starters calling out buffy on all of the shit that happened.
on side note - willow's getting a bit loopy.
Also she has come to realization that just like she did in S7 with her fears setting her out of sync with her friends(in episode where she returned) - "Dark willow" is just another illusion she did to protect herself. There's no "alter ego" no "influence", everything she did is what Willow did:
- She is confident and the only thing stands in her way is Rack(the dealer guy from S6), but willow overall is able to finally accept her faults and the fact that "magic addiction" was just an excuse for her addiction to power:
- But she is still damn arrogant.
- Rack does call her out on her shit, before ending up defeated:
- and now she is bassically the equivalent of seed of magic and is coming back to earth, communicating directly with the very existence of magic:
With an intent of bringing back magic to the world by simply existing in it for as long as she wants.Posted 4/7/2013 7:34:09 PM #
Just read this on Wikipedia. From a Tim Goodman, who is a critic on a newspaper or something called San Fransico Chronicles. You see it's funny, because it's true:)Posted 4/18/2013 4:07:52 PM #