Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

It is impossible to revive people by performing CPR, yet Buffy was revived this way.Because she was not dead. Just unconscious. CPR helped to get water out of her lungs, allowing her to breathe.

As I said "psychological death". One that is mathematically close to death enough to trigger slayer line stuff. 

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

I suppose it is a reasonable conclusion, but it have never been brought up. The words have been "dead" "died" and "revived". Not "unconscious".

Posted at

The line between DEAD and unconscious is night unnoticeable anyway. 

And she did die:

It was close to actual death enough to feel psychological after-effects. It was close to an actual death enough to trigger next slayer.

It was just not close to actual death enough to kill her. 

Posted at

lol one useless slayer no less

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

The love i have for "Once More, With Feeling" is not normal. It is without of doubt the episode i find has the best replayability. It's the whole package! And seeing Nicholas Brendon doing dance hops is amazing.

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

Although it's a shame that SMG's voice is so darn boring. She doesn't sing bad, just generic.

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

As if she has been autotuned. Which is suppose is entirely possible.

Posted at
3381 posts
Aint-born-typical

Saw this video on Tumblr, and had to share.    Basically the reasons this show is the most amazing thing on the planet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs12ATHTk8U&feature=player_detailpage

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

I"M TROLLING BITCHES. LOST GIRL 4EVAA

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

^GTFO of this thread punk.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.