Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

but then Spike made the Buffybot and had sex with it and everything which is gross and also tried to rape Buffy.Which I accept perfectly fine as part of their character development and progression:

Buffybot pretty much made Spike realize that nothing can "replace" the Real buffy  and that its about more than just superficial sex or her looks. His outlook towards her and how it changed are one of the major reasons on why I ship it. Seeing Red was the lowest point of the existential crisis of both Spike and Buffy(although I would say her lowest point would have been Dead Things and Normal Again). Its the situation that made him realize that "okay things need to change" and drove him, out of all people to willingly get a soul for her, to become a better man for her.  Yet another huge reason for me to ship it. 

I will never ship Bangel for a lot of reasons

THIS. Angel works better alone, dead or with Faith right now. 

She will likely to end up alone, judging by Joss Whedon's style of writing.

Lul I will be happy on if she will remain ALIVE, lol. 

Posted at

Bangel is noot real sorry

Angel is not Liam.. Liam is more Angelus lol

Posted at

^

What she said.

Bangel is a childhood fantasy, with both sides over-idealising each other, ignoring who they really are. 

Posted at

The thing was, Buffy could never love Angelus. She hated him. She loves the idea of Angel but not him as a whole. 

I hate Cangel but Cordelia accepted Liam/Angelus/Angel as a whole, which made it more real than Bangel.

Posted at

Also I don't like Buffy when she was chasing Angel's dick after Surprise happened. Although their acting was flawless on I only have eyes for you rofl and Passion (passion is one of the most perfectly excuted episodes of buffy, when it comes to acting performance so pefectly well done)

Posted at

^I love that part actually. It fits her character.

You have this whole illusion of normalcy and this dude who actually knows about your job, is okay with it and is a bit weird just like you are....

And then suddenly he is a dick and killing your friends.

No wonder spent a lot of time WTF-ing over that. 

Posted at

she spent*

Posted at

I hate Cangel but Cordelia accepted Liam/Angelus/Angel as a whole, which made it more real than Bangel.The way I see it:

Buffy completely ignored Angelus and took Angel at the face value of hwo he wants to be seen. Hence childhood fantasy.  Cordelia accepted those sides of Angel, but she never understood them. She just genuinely believed that "Liam" is capable of becoming who "Angel" wants to be. That there's a way for him to take a better path, to leave all what he did in the past and all who he was in the past, in the past. That he can change as a person and that was exactly what Cordy represents to him - redemption, morality, right choices. She does not want to understand nor care about the details of what Angelus is and what Angel is and how it relates to who he is as a whole, she just strongly believes that he CAN become someone that idea of Angel represents. She is his redemption and his light and everything that drives him forwards.  The only one to TRULY understand what Angel/Angelus means is Faith. She knows what it means to fighting inside over conflicting emotions and choices you can make. She realizes the position Angel is in and she does not take Angel any less seriously than she does Angelus. She truly understands that just because Angel choses to not do stuff Angelus does, does not mean he is not capable of willing to do what Angelus does.  Faith and Angel are litteraly a "Murderers Anonymous" club.
Posted at

The only one to TRULY understand what Angel/Angelus means is Faith. She knows what it means to fighting inside over conflicting emotions and choices you can make. She realizes the position Angel is in and she does not take Angel any less seriously than she does Angelus. She truly understands that just because Angel choses to not do stuff Angelus does, does not mean he is not capable of willing to do what Angelus does.  Faith and Angel are litteraly a "Murderers Anonymous" club.

This I agree perfectly, Faith and Angel have a deep connection because both of them have these sides of themselves that they can perfectly understand and relate to each other.

About the Bangel thing, grrr I have been defending that argument for over 10 years now lol gahhhh

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

It is impossible to revive people by performing CPR, yet Buffy was revived this way. . .

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.