Floralovesgurlplz

She did? LMFAO LOL FOREVER

Posted at
Cooling

LMAO WHAT?

also

Posted at

LOL at that tweet. 

Reminds me of the time when Plec said that Buffy had homecoming in season five :DD

She did? LMFAO LOL FOREVER

Yes. I am still laughing at that bullshit considering the fate of that character. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

But that show and their writers live on favoritism with actors. If SMG nailed Rose, despite the shitty writing, I wouldn't doubt they'd resist killing her off. The thing is I don't need to see the image of Buffy making out with Salvatores

Posted at

The thing is I don't need to see the image of Buffy making out with Salvatores^THIS

Despite half the tumblr, SO MUCH OF THIS. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I'd rather see her stake them and omg LOL at the thought of tumblrians wanting that, OHHH that fandom. 

Posted at

lul the same people think that Elena is hot and that Buffy and Sam from SN would work so well together simply because both of them are sort-of demonic. 

Posted at
I could see book-Elena and Buffy being bffs though
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Glenna said Buffy is an adaptation of book Elena
Posted at

I said that actually(BTVS is somewhat inspired by the book version - you have a badass blonde, two vampires, redhead witch and a military-like-everyday-normal-friend-Xander), she now repeats it. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.