Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

Darla was also a villain before getting knocked up though

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

That's a point of view i dare say. He is not a villain like The Master or Wolfram&Hart. He is someone whom Angel caused immense pain. He was vengefull. . .

Posted at

Cordy will forever be dead and never alive. She pretty much stopped existing, everything that was her being burned by Jasmine and her being in coma as TPTB reward for her, so she could manifest herself and save Angel when she needed to. The moment she got her wish, she was gone("This isn't me anymore")

Doyle is relevant, but he will also be dead because that was his price to pay to atone.

Posted at

How about this: the news about that character would make confused and would most likely piss off an entire cast of buffyverse. 

Posted at

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

I would then assume it is someone from BtVS not ATS then. But yet have had a story with Angel. And if it's from the TV series and not a season villain. Still someone who stayed long enough to annoy and piss off the entire cass. Willow, Xander and Buffy, maybe Giles as well.

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

Is it an important character or is it someone irrelevant and shortlived like that dude from Buffy's old school in S2? I think his name was Wood.

Posted at

Oh its a relevant one for sure. 

Posted at

fuck off kitty that mustbe giles

Posted at

BINGO!

Gods know why

gods know how

But the whole time Angel was on this crusade trying to resurrect him, Giles apparantly was chilling in hiding doing whatever he did, somehow having been brought back to life.

The most popular theory is that its soulless-Giles or someone possessing his body.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.